19

Y/N was in relief that Sehun was gone...it might not be forever but at least she was safe.

Her phone rang shortly after she switched off the TV.

She picked up her phone and answered the call. She checked the caller ID it was Taehyung.

"Hello?"

"Hi I just wanted to check up on you" he said through the phone.

"I'm fine."

"Ok good btw mind if you come to Jungkook's apartment with me? I'm worried about him."

"Wae? What happened to Jungkook?" She asked

"HJ isn't answering his calls and texts. He went to her house awhile ago but her parents said that they haven't seen her since this morning" Taehyung said in a worried tone.

"Omo! I hope she's alright did you guys check school?!" She asked

We need to find her she's my best friend and if anything happened to her I'd kill myself.

"Ill meet you at Jungkook's apartment see you" he said

The call ended. Y/N went to her room and grabbed her sweater. Then rushing out of the house.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm lost where am I!? I shouldn't have interrupted.

Flashback

"Y/N is such a brat! I can't believe Taehyung oppa fell for her!" Soohyun yelled

"She must have forced him too you know how annoying she gets." A girl with red hair said.

"I'm sure oppa just felt sorry for her that's all. We better make her pay!" Soohyun said

No one saw Hyejin listening to their conversation. Hyejin was angry how could Soohyun do that. Taehyung can date whoever he wants to.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Hyejin yelled at them.

Other girls were scared of her tone. They could tell she was really angry.

"Or what? That girl deserves it!" Soohyun snapped.

"No she doesn't! All you girls do is gossip and hurt other people who did nothing wrong!" Hyejin said raising her voice.

Soohyun slapped her in the face. It hurt so much that Hyejin left in anger.

She didn't know where she was going she was just walking taking random turns here and there.

Then she realized she was lost.

End of flashback

Her phone was dead. She couldn't call Jungkook or anyone.

They'd be so worried about me especially Jungkook.

Hyejin walked until she reached a park she sat at one of the beaches hoping someone would find her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"This is all my fault!" Jungkook yelled crying.

"No its not. Jungkook...you heared what happened from Sana. Soohyun slapped her and she walked off angrily." Taehyung said.

They were walking around school earlier asking anyone if they saw Hyejin.

They ended up asking Sana and she told them what she saw.

"I'm sure we'll find her soon" Y/N said

"Jungkook pull over let's switch places you are in no condition to drive right now." Taehyung said.

They were driving around hoping to find Hyejin.

Jungkook nodded and pulled over he and Taehyung switched and they resumed the drive.

"Its all my fault I should have stayed with her!" Jungkook said angry at himself he sit the seat i  front of him in anger.

"Calm down Jin hyung will kill us if you damage his car" Taehyung said as Y/N was comforting Jungkook.