10

It was after school Taehyung felt sick.

"hyung you okay?" Jungkook asked "you look a bit pale"

"I'm fine I think its just a cold" Taehyung said with a cough

"I'll take you home hyung if you want" Jungkook said he wasn't going to let Taehyung walk back home sick.

"its okay I promised Jimin hyung I'd walk with his sister home" he said even though he felt a bit dizzy he cared about Y/N more than he cared about his health.

"you don't need to Tae" Hyejin said walking up to them "I'm going with Y/N so its fine besides you look sick"

"b-but Jimin hyung said-" he started to say but was interrupted by Jimin.

"I say you should go home and rest HJ and
Y/N should be fine on their own" he said "besides my detention is only for and hour so its okay go rest Tae"

"fine hyung" he said as Jungkook helped him up "I'll go with you hyung" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"lets go I'm walking with you" Hyejin said

"Jimin said I'll walk with you since Taehyung is sick with a cold" she explained "besides more time to hangout with my bestie right?"

"I guess so" Y/N was a little sad she didn't get to walk Taehyung today she and Hyejin were talking while walking to Y/N's house

they had to go through a short alley to get to Y/N's street Y/N thought it was fine she's been down there a lot of times before.

just then someone grabbed Hyejin it was the same guy from the café. "alone I see?" He said with a smirk

"LET GO OF ME!" Hyejin yelled. Y/N was scared she was wishing someone would hear them or come for them.

"Help!" Y/N shouted but another guy covered her mouth preventing her from shouting just in case someone heard her.

Somehow the guy that held her smelled familiar...they were forced in a van when Y/N saw his face she was shocked...it was Jin.

"I'm sorry Y/N" he whispered. "Sorry?! you're kidnapping us! dont you care about what the others would think!?" Y/N shouted at him

"I know...trust me I'm doing this to save BTS from him" he whispered "don't talk to her Jin or we'll stop to give Suga a surprise vist" the guy smiked and Jin nodded.

"how dare you!" Hyejin shouted

"aww Jungkook not here to save you?" He said "btw in case you don't know my name is Sehun" he said (I don't hate Exo I just put him in the story)

"Like I wanted to know" Hyejin mumbled "careful with your words HJ" he said still with a smirk

What do they want?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Its getting late Y/N should be home by now.

Jimin thought looking at his watch he expected Y/N to be home about 4 hours ago and its nearly 8pm.

Jimin don't panic she might be with the others. Jimin called all the members exept Taehyung and they said they don't know where she is. Jimin was getting worried. He dialed Taehyung's number.

"Tae is Y/N there?"

"who is this?" A girl answered

"Park Jimin. Is Taehyung there"

"Oh you mean my brother yeah. I stole his phone while he was in the shower, I'm Kim Eunjae btw I'm Tae's sister" she said

Jimin could hear noises in the backround then Taehyung spoke.

"sorry hyung my sister is annoying so why are you calling?"

"Y/N is missing. She was supposed to be here hours ago."

"What!? Did you call he police?"

"Yeah. My mom did they said unless my sister is gone for 24 hrs I cant wait that long!"

"I'm going to look for her"

"same here meet you at the park later"

Jimin sighed as he hung up. Where could you be Y/N.