23

chapter 23 : warning

Y/N walked towards her home...well its not exactly a home since a home should be where she would feel safe and all but it wasn't that kind of home.

She went in the house and when she saw her stepmom walk in the dining area she greeted her formally since thats what her stepmom always demands.

"Y/N...I heard from Jimin that you are in a relationship? It took me awhile to force information out of him" she said

"what did you do to him?" Y/N asked she didn't like her brother getting hurt...and her stepmom always used Jimin to blackmail her.

"nothing just a little breaking...now tell me are you in a relationship?" She said.

"Yes. And what's your problem with that" she said

"don't talk to me like that Y/N. I know everything about Kim Taehyung he's such a sensitive boy...I wonder how he'll take it when he hears the rumor I've spread" her stepmom said.

"What did you do!?" She yelled

"Nothing. Just spread a rumor that's all" she said "better check on Jimin" she said that and left "I don't want you in a relationship so take this warning and leave him"

She was about to fire back when she realized...check on Jimin? She ran upstairs as quickly as she could.

"Jimin!" She said looking at him who was treating his ankle.

"Omg! What happened!?" She said helping him up.

"I just sprained my ankle when she pushed its fine...I'm sorry for telling everything to her" he said "she said she'll hurt you if I won't"

"aish pabo I forgive you but you better take care of yourself" she said treating the injury.

"what are you going to do about Taehyung?" He said

"honestly...I don't know what to do" she said sighing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quick update Ill have a longer chapter next.