20

Two hours past since they started looking for Hyejin.

"THIS IS MY FAULT" Jungkook said crying to himself.

"Yah Jungkook its not your fault she probably just doesn't know where she is" Taehyung said he seemed calm but inside he was worried.

"Y/N is asleep already. We should drive her home...Ill look for her myself if you're tired hyung." Jungkook said.

"No. Y/N cares for HJ she's her best friend and I care for her too we're going to find her soon kook" he said.

"we should hurry the sun is setting" Jungkook said as they entered a street they never knew it existed before.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sun is setting and Hyejin was getting worried she walked a bit trying to find her way home or at the very least school.

"Why does everything seem so unfamiliar!" She groaned.

I miss Jungkook...

I want him to hug me...to feel his eyes on me. He's been the best since even before he confessed his feelings for me.

Just then lights hit her eyes some people were yelling out her name she smiled wide in relief.

"HYEJIN!" Jungkook said running towards her the rain was starting to pour down but the two lovers couldn't care.

"I missed you." She whispers in his ear.

"Me too" he said kissing her lips he tasted her beautiful honey like lips it was too addicting to Jungkook.

"I...love...you" she breathed after their deep kiss.

"Yah! This is not the time for kissing! We're still here you know!" Y/N yelled Jungkook noticed Taehyung was taking photos.

Aish this hyung.

"Yah! Delete or Ill smash your precious phone Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled while helping Hyejin in the car.

"yah. Fine I can't risk my kdramas they're too precious" he said while laughing.

"I thought I was precious to you" Y/N pouted.

Y/N placed her jacket on Hyejin who was thankful to them.

"You are jagiya" he said and Y/N blushed.

"Thanks for finding me" Hyejin said.

"I would never stop looking for you HJ because I love you you know! And its my fault I should have watched over you!" Jungkook said.

"Its not your fault" she said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Not here please I'm gonna puke" Taehyung said.

"Yah! Hyung you always quickly kiss Y/N during break at school" Jungkook stated.

"Fine fine fine I guess" he said.

I'm glad we found you HJ I would have never forgiven myself if lose you.

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Omoooo chapter 20 already!? This story might end in a few chapters 😭. but don't worry I will still have other stories on going.

And J30nHy3j1nk00k13 I cant wait to see ur reaction BC of this.