16

Taehyung woke up the next day feeling much better Y/N was most probably the best girlfriend ever.

"sweetie are you up?" his mother said from behind his room's door

"yes Eomma" he answered as his mother went in closing the door behind her.

"how are you feeling sweetie?" She asked

"better"

"are you sure? Y/N cares for you sweetie I  can tell you found the right girl" his mom said smiling

"I know. I'll get ready for school Eomma I'll be down in awhile" Taehyung said smiling to himself

Im lucky to have a girlfriend like her...she's special and I love her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/N went out of bed, did her morning routine, and got dressed for school as she was brushing her hair with her comb her phone beeped.

picking it up she read another message from a familliar unknown number.

From : unknown

Brushing your pretty hair? You are too beautiful to be his. I'm getting you back soon. Thats my promise.

Y/N shook in fear as she dropped her phone Jimin happened to pass by her room and saw her

"Y/N is everything ok?" Jimin said worried seeing his sister's scared expression on her face.

"N-no its nothing Jimin" she said picking up her phone and going downstairs.

There's something wrong...something bothering her I can tell. Jimin thought maybe he should ask her again? No. She wont tell him anything out of fear.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it was lunchtime and Y/N went to the art classroom where Taehyung and the other members were

"Are you guys going to lunch?" She asked going in shutting the door behind her.

"In a bit" Yoongi said letting out a yawn while finishing his unfinished sketch.

"this sketch needs to be done by tomorrow" Taehyung said concentrating on his work drawing line after line Y/N went closer to him looking at his sketch.

"Is that me?" She asked

"y-yes" he said blushing

"Its beautiful" she said "you make me look pretty here"

"Its beautiful its you" he said and smirked when he saw her blush

"aish you keep doing this to me!" She said annoyed

"you're cute when you're annoyed thats why" he said

Yoongi makes a vomiting sound "ewww don't act cute in front of me!" He said and the others laughed

"aish hyung you're just jealous" Taehyung said rolling his eyes at his hyung.

"as if. and don't roll your eyes at your hyung! respect me I'm older" Yoongi said

"respect is earned not given hyung" he said in an annoyed tone.

They kept bickering and then Y/N's phone beeped.

she looked at the message it was from the unknown number.

From : unknown

Aww having a sweet time with your boyfriend? It makes me sick and jealous. If you dare do that again I might as well take you to be mine now.

Y/N shook in fear when she saw the threat. Taehyung and Yoongi stopped bickering when they saw how scared Y/N looked. the others noticed as well.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah. You seem scared and terrified" Namjoon said "tell us whats going on" Jin nodded in agreement.

"Tell us, if you're not comfortable with telling them at least tell me what's wrong" Taehyung said in a soft tone.

"I-its nothing" she stuttered and looked at her phone again. Another message appeared.

From : unknown

Dont even dare tell anyone. This is a secret between me and you you will be mine soon.

She was shaking hard in fear. Taehyung held her hand he was a bit scared because of how hard Y/N was shaking.

Y/N placed her phone on a desk and took a deep breath calming herself down.

"It's okay nothing's wrong Taehyung" she said and he hesitated but let go of her hand soon after.

Y/N exused herself and ran off in fear.

"what happened to her?" Jungkook asked

"I dont know..." Taehyung said picking up her phone

"I swear if someone did something to her I will make them pay!" Jimin said in an angry tone.

Taehyung was about to put her phone in his pocket so he could give it back later when the phone beeped.

He didn't want to invade her priavacy but he looked at the message hoping this is why she looked so scared earlier.

From : unkown

Thats right run away. Don't tell anyone you're mine and all mine. I'll come for you soon Y/N .

Taehyung then scrolled through all the messages seeing threats and other bad things.

Y/N...I'll make whoever makes you scared pay.

He saved the number on his phone jusr in case he needed it.