DDM - Party night

Y/M/N= your name and middle name

Your point of view:

My dad, Dean, is super over protective. So the biggest party of the year on a Friday night would never happen for me. I knew that if I asked he would say no, so I didn't ask. My best friend and I had planned on her parking around the block from the bunker and me just saying that I was going to her house for the night. 

I got ready to go. Honestly I wasn't all about getting all dressed up for parties. So I wore a simple pair of black jeans, my ACDC tee shirt, black combat boots, and a flannel to go over it. It looked like something I would wear on a regular day which is what I was really going for. I gathered all the stuff I needed. Phone, wallet, ect. and then I prepared myself to get bombarded with questions on where I was going. 

I exited my room and made my way into the library where I found my uncle and my dad researching like usual. I started to head up the stairs to leave. 

"Where do you think you're going little lady?" I heard my dad call out.

I stopped on the stairs about halfway up. He started to walk towards me and jogged up the stairs. I was always bad at lying to him. I always felt so guilty. Maybe if he wasn't so strict I wouldn't have to lie as much to him. 

"Just to Sage's house for the night. We have a science project we're doing together and we want to get it done now, instead of later." I lied straight through my teeth. 

"At 11:00 at night? On a Friday night?" He questioned

Sam pitched in "You sure you're not sneaking out?" He snickered clearly joking because this whole thing was so unlike me. 

"I'm sure uncle Sam. May I go please?" I said.

"Yeah" he sounded done with his sentence so I started up the stairs "but I want you home by twelve thirty." 

"okay I'll see you then!" I said as I went out the door. I sprinted around the block because it was already eleven o'clock and I had to be home by twelve thirty. That didn't give me much time at all. 

Dean's point of view:

"She just lied to me, that's not like her." I said.

"I know, but she's a teenager Dean, what are you going to do about it. At least we know she's out of the house. She didn't sneak out that's a plus right?" Sam said

"Yeah, but when was the last time she lied to me? She didn't tell me where she was actually going because she knew I would say no."

"How many times did you sneak out as a kid? Or lied to dad about where you were going?"

"That's not the point Sam! I'm following her." 

"Dean are you sure? Just let her have this one night. We'll talk about it with her tomorrow."

"No Sam, she's my daughter. I'm going to find out where she's going."

"I'm coming with then."

"Fine."

Your point of view:

We pulled up to the party house. I started feeling really, really, really guilty. 

"Sage, are you sure you want to go?"

"After all this sneaking out you don't want to go? Are you serious." she said and looked sad. "we don't have to go if you don't want to. But this is the first big party we've ever been invited to."

"Yeah I know, let's go." I said mostly because I didn't want to disappoint Sage. 

We got out of the car and started to head up to the house. When I heard the familiar roar of the impala. Shit. I'm screwed. "Sage hurry and get in the house, my dad followed me. I don't want him to blame you. If I die just know you were my best friend." I said the last part jokingly. She gave me a faint smile

"Good luck, I'll send people to your house to make sure your didn't get murdered if you don't text me." She smiled and walked away. 

"Y/M/N WINCHESTER WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!?!?!?" I heard my dad say and slam the door of baby. I started to walk towards him and he stormed towards me. He grabbed me by the arm and led me to the car opened the back seat door and pushed me in. Not in a harming way or anything. I saw that Sam was in the car too. Great maybe he'll make the yelling a little bit less harsh I thought. 

"SO WHAT WAS THE MASTER PLAN, HUH?!?!?!?  GO FOOL AROUND AT SOME PARTY ALL NIGHT. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SAGES HOUSE OR A STUDY GROUP AND THOSE WOULD BE THE ONLY TWO PLACES THAT I WOULD BE COMFORTABLE WITH YOU BEING THIS LATE!!!!!!!" he yelled as he put baby into drive and started for the bunker.

"Dean calm down. Let her explain herself at least." Sam said in a calm voice. 

" No Sam! Y/N you're grounded. No hunts t.v., phone, music, or anything for three weeks! Sound fair?!?!?!?" He said in his demanding tone. You knew that if you said that it wasn't fair that it would just add up so you nodded your head in agreement.

The rest of the ride home was very quiet. Once we got to the bunker and pulled into the garage Sam got out of the car leaving me and my dad alone.

"What were you thinking kiddo? You could have gotten hurt or worse killed. You know that I have to know where you are at at all times, I could never forgive myself if something happened to you. You know that right kiddo?" he said. Once again you just nodded your head in agreement. "I love you kiddo. I hope you know that. You're still grounded, but you can go on hunts with me and your uncle if you want to. I know you might not want to be around me but, the option is there, okay?"

"Okay. I love you too dad. And I know you worry about me because you want me to be safe but it would be nice if you would give me some type of freedom. Like last week I wanted to go to a movie with a  group of friends and you wouldn't let me because you said that it would be too dangerous. I'm sixteen dad. I can handle myself. I'm not five anymore." I said in a loving tone. 

We both got out of the car and hugged. "You're only grounded for a week, and I'll let you call Sage to let her know that you are okay. Now go to bed, I'll see you in the morning."

And with that you were off back to your bedroom. You were surprised with how well it went. You were dreading tomorrow but at least everything seemed to be okay for now.