Chapter 2 | Embarrassed

"Class, we a have a new student here today. Jungkook, come up and introduce yourself?"

So that's his name...  

The newbie that bumped into me slowly walks up toward the front, looking nervous as hell. As he passes me I slide my boot out into the aisle. He falls for that old trick again, stumbling over my boot. His nerdy glasses fall to the ground. His eyes widen as I slide out of my chair, purposely showing my ass, and pick up his glasses for him. 

"They really shouldn't make the girls uniforms so skimpy, should they my little puppy?"  I wink at him, smirking to watch him so uncomfortable.

He stumbles toward the front with his chubby little cheeks as bright red as if I'd slapped them.

He's cute when he's embarrassed. I have to be sure to make him embarrassed more often...

"H-hello everyone, my n-name is J-Jeon-- Jungkook. Umm...I... Th-thats it, I guess." The class giggles at his stuttering. 

"Quiet down class!" The teacher yells as people begin to lapse into talking. "Jungkook, you can sit...lets see..." 

I wave and point to the desk next to me, giving my sweetest smile to the teacher. Of course he falls under my spell instantly. 

"Of course! Jungkook, go sit next to the lovely lady Y/N over there. I'm sure you'll become friends instantly!" Jungkook freezes and looks over at me, his eyes full of fear. But he walks over and sits down next to me, trying to hide himself behind his hair.

It doesn't work.

I lean over to him, whispering... "Well, we meet again, my little puppy dog....or should I say... J-J-J-J-Jeon J-Jungkook?" I make the last part of my sentence especially loud so the whole class hears.

He can't even imagine what I have in mind for him...

--I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is already supporting this book, i'm so glad you like it! and i hope this episode is ok~hope i wrote it right~ thank you thank you thank you :)--