Chapter 3 | So Right

"Alright." He says, panting, his hair slightly falling over his eyes. He sounds tired out, like he is tired of everything.

But those eyes...those chocolate brown eyes...I can see the desire in them, the lust.

"But first, let me do this......"

He leans in...kisses me full on the lips. I can't help but melt into his kiss, melt into him. We are so close I can feel the heat from his body, taking me in, warming me. As he draws back he murmurs into my ear, his hot breath on my neck.

"That was for saving me."

Tiny kisses up my jawline, soft, delicate kisses. But as he reaches my lips a moan escapes my mouth as his kiss becomes stronger, deeper, rougher, like he's trying to feel all of me in one kiss.  

"And that, for looking too sexy for your own good."

"And this one, is all.... for you." He says, his lips buried on my neck. Then he's back, planting his lips on mine. They fit perfectly into one another, like they're meant for each other. I feel my heartbeat thudding in my ears.

And in that moment I know....

 this feels so...right.

bbbbadadanabadabadabadabannn

I wake up panting and covered in sweat, my legs tangled in the bedsheets. My head is pounding like I've just run a marathon.

I remember every little detail of the dream.

But it felt so....right....

......More like a nightmare than anything....

"Fuck." I say out loud.

"What. The. Absolute. Fuck. Was. That." I'm talking to myself, and this room.

I get up, trying to forget how good those kisses felt, how real they felt, like memories instead of..

just a dream.

I need some makeup before I go to school. I go thick on the eyeliner, put on my brightest red lipstick, shorten my skirt to show as much of my thighs as possiblejust to annoy the teachers. Though I know they won't be able to do anything about it. My father's the CEO of the school board. He'll do anything for his 'little pumpkin pie'...

I smirk to myself as I walk down the stairs.

Oh, after that dream...

My little puppy dog has no idea what he's in for.

Especially...to make sure that.....dream never comes true.

--this episode was short but I'll publish the next one soon :))--