Chapter 5 | Detention

Credits for this chapter go to A Sushi

so i was in a sushi bar eating some sushi and then suddenly one of the sushis started talking to me and it told me a really good idea for this chapter, so thank your sushis that i wrote this chapter ;))

I walk into the classroom and see Jungkook already waiting, his head on the book he was reading. 

It'll just be me and him now...

I walk up to his desk. He chose to sit at the very back. We'll have to do something about that...

I snap my fingers in his face. "Wakey wakey! Detention time!" I say leaning on his desk. He looks up, his mouth open as he sees me. "B-but..." He stutters.  

I pinch his cheeks. They turn pink under my touch. "Well, you see...the teacher has better things to do than take detention...so..."

"...I'm afraid it's just you and me now, little kookie..." I whisper in his ear, brushing my hair back from my face.

He looks down. I'm enjoying this. "Now, lets play a little game." I say. "First of all, lets see if you can survive detention...with me..." I whisper.

"Oh! But I've forgotten something, haven't I?" I say, keeping up the sarcasm as his chubby little cheeks grow redder and redder. "Why don't you come with me up to one of these desks at the front? It'l be much easier to keep an eye on you there..." 

He doesn't move. "I-I-...I'm fine here.."

"Come on! Don't be scared! I won't do anything to you..." I chuckle. "Yet..." He still looks at the ground. I tilt his chin up with my finger and give him my most dangerous look. "What did I just say? Move. Now." 

He gets the idea and stands up slowly, walking down the aisle. I stop him at the desk I want him to be on, right in front of that idiot teacher's desk. "Perfect! Right there." I tell him.

Well, this is going to be fun...

I sit on top of the teacher's desk, resting my high heels on Jungkook's desk. I cross my legs sexily and slide my skirt up just so the little innocent puppy gets a good view of my black lacy undies. Jungkook's cheeks go redder than ever as he looks up. I giggle. "Well, begin your work..." I say. 

Jungkook looks down as quickly as he can to his book, trying to shut his eyes and not look at me. It's cute, really, the way he does it. "Closing your eyes won't help you do your work, will it my little puppy?" I chide him, giggling even more as the tips of his ears turn red too. But, annoyingly, he doesn't respond. Too shy for it probably. 

I can tell he's only pretending to work, and really he's just trying to make me forget he's here and go away. But of course I wouldn't abandon him and his innocent little eyes...

"I'm bored..." I whine after a few minutes of silence.

I hop off the desk and rest my head on my hands on Jungkook's desk, making sure to give him a good view of my V-neck. I watch his face. He tries not to look at me. He's really trying not to look at me, but I know he won't be able to help it in the end. Heheh. *insert rapmon's cackle here* 

So I decide to play with him a little more.

"So, Kookie, I'm guessing you're still an innocent little puppy?"

"W-what?" He blinks adorably a few times. So innocent. But I'll soon ruin that.

"You know, a.." I fake gasp. "A-a-a virgin?"

"St-stop it...please..." he mumbles into his book. "What was that?" I say with fake concern, cupping a hand around my ear.

"I-I said stop- stop doing th-this to me!" He bursts out.

This is getting interesting..

I decide to humor him. "What am I doing to you?" I say, fluttering my eyelashes.

"You know what!"

"Hmm.... do I?"

"Th-this..."

"Of course! I know! I'm doing th-th-this to you!" I blink at him, smirking.

He is silent for a bit. I wait patiently. I know he'll say something soon enough.

There. He breaks the silence. "Why- why.......why do you h-hate me so much?"

Well now I've got to think fast..

"Mmmm....It's not personal." I say, flashing him a bright smile.

Do I hate him though?

Or is it just...a game?

I glance at the clock. "Oh! It's time for you to go! Maybe I'll have to keep you here though.....Because after all, we haven't finished our game yet..."

"N-no! Please..." 

I tut. "And why should I let you go?"

"I h-have to go...or else..." His voice trails to a whisper. He's really begging me now.

He reminds me of someone...

Someone I knew...

But I can't remember their name.

"Hmm..really? Can't whatever you have to do wait?" I say, raising my eyebrows at him.

"P-please...I-I'll do anything..." I smirk at his words.

"..Anything?" 

"I-I promise... Just let me go now...please.."

I sigh, though a plan is already forming in my mind.

"Fine! Class over. Go now before I change my mind. ....Remember though, you made a promise...." I lower my voice to a whisper. "And I'll make sure you keep that promise..."

He is silent, just begins walking up the aisle, but stops at the door. "Y-you know..." He almost whispers, gripping his bag tightly.

"I dreamt of kissing you last night..."

All the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Only now..."

"I wish it hadn't been you I was kissing."

And he's gone, leaving me there with his words echoing in my head.

--sorry for not publishing sooner TnT--

--My sushi friend also told me i use too many dots. hmmp. do i really?--