thirteen

Violet came into the room. It's been a couple days after the big fight and weeks after Grover forgave Violet and they started to date again. Violet was so desperate to tell Grover what was happening to her between Zane. She has been making up plans and situations for Grover to notice the abuse she was going through. Violet did not have the courage to tell him. This was her plan. And this is how it started. Let me give you one reassurance. Violet went in there with one intention.

Grover was there, as planned, she walked to him and griped his collar.

"Hi" she said searching for his eyes.

And giggle rumbled in his chest. "Hi" that God damned smile.

Violet pushed him down in a seat controlling. Grover laughed looking up. Violet was pass laughing. She took off her jacket seductively and straddled him. She took her time on every move making it as awkward for Grover as she could.

Grover looked at Violet confused.

" W-what are-"

"shush" Violet cut him off  "just sit back and relax"

Grover did the total opposite. Violet arched her back on his lap and set a kiss on his neck. Grover let her do her thing not wanting to upset her.

Violet keeps on working on his neck and then sits up. She takes his hands and places them on her arched bum. She kiss his lips and then suddenly pulls back mid kiss.

"Kiss me back" she said words fumbling out of her mouth.

"Violet, no" Grover puts his hands on her upper arm and tries to take her off gently. She doesn't budge.

"What did you say" she said bluntly. Her words did not match her expression. She said in a course tone but her face...she was almost smiling.

"You have been acting weird"

Violets heart was jumping. Yes! She wanted to spill everything out to Grover. Tell him was has been going on. She will be saved..

But she kept silent.

" Violet we never do things like this. What's up with you?"

She looked down and fiddled with her hands.

"babe?" he shook her " what's happening"

Violets throat burned. She tried to shallow her fear but it just made her eyes water more. A tear rolled. Grover watched it fall in confusion.

" you need to tell me what bothering you"

"I-I cant" she finally said

"why not" his voice was obviously annoyed.

"because.." he'll kill me, she wanted to tell him. But she didn't speak.

Another tear was exchanged.