fifteen

A couple days after the Violet’s birthday with Zane. Take in mind about Violets feelings towards Zane in the last chapter...

Grover enters the room and hugs Violet from behind covering her eyes. “Guess who” he whispered in her ear.

Violets lips automatically curl upwards. She spins around and pecks her boyfriend's lips.

“Hi”

“Hey you didn't answer” he said playfully.

Violet looks into his eyes. “It's okay. I know your touch”

Grover hugs her “ I love you”

Violets anxiety built up and her heart started to thumper.

“Babe?” he asked

Violet shoot her eyes back up to him “Oh yeah. I totally love you too” she plastered a smile.

Grover laughs and grab her phone on the desk.

“what are you doing?” Violet chuckled

“We are gonna play some music”

Violet looked him up and down “really?”

Grover nods and plays a slow song. Violet puts her hands on his neck. And he puts his on her hips like she showed him.

Music played lowly and the swayed. Violets eyes were closed and her forehead rested on his chest.

“Babe…” he finally speaks up.

“What”

“I finally gave him what he deserved”

“Gave who what he deserved?” she asked her in a nervous voice

“Zane”

Violet's head came up. “What did you do?”

“I told everyone what he did to you. How he practically kept you hostage and blackmailed you”

“Why would you do that?” she backed away for him starting to pace

“Why not. He deserved it”

“That's fucked up babe. You shouldn't have” her hands went to her hair.

"I was trying to help us. To help you" Grover swinged his arms around in frustration.

"I don't need your pity. I don't need your help. You broke a promise" Violet’s voice shook with anger.

"Why are you trying to protect him"  He screamed over the music

“Maybe it's because I still love him!" Violet blurts out but then immediately regrets and cover her mouth.

His eyes widen and so did hers. She couldn't believe she has just said that. Violet slowing back away but then runs out of the room letting the door slam behind her.

Grover was left standing in the middle of an open room, soft music still playing and his heart broken.

Sorry this is short bit I promised I worked hard on this chapter. I think this story is soon going to come to an end and I will start another book. I was thinking a Vlogsquad suspense /Horror story. What do you think? I am excited about it.