4 | Wedding Prep

"Alright, everybody..." Mr. Weasley said, raising his wand. "on the count of three. One... two... three!"

On the count of three the group raised their wands towards a tent laid out in the grass, and lifted it until it was raised and ready to be put down into the ground. As soon as they had it raised, Rowan and Tonks went about charming the stakes into the ground.

"Alright, there we go!" Tonks cheered, reaching up and giving her brother a high-five. "I think we've got it!"

Joey wandered around under the tent, looking at it while it was still empty. Bill and Fleur's wedding was tomorrow, so the group was spending the morning making sure everything was ready. And then, once everything was in place, they'd spend the afternoon taking care of the other important part.

The girls didn't have their dresses yet.

Since she'd spent her entire life living in the muggle world, Hermione was taking the group shopping, claiming she knew just the place to go. Then, after that, the girls would meet Lysandra at her flat for tea before heading back to the Burrow.

"Bloody hell," George said, snapping Joey out of her thoughts. "what's the Minister of Magic doing here?"

Lupin rushed off towards where the man had just Apparated, and Joey watched the two converse briefly before Lupin gestured inside towards the house. While the Minister walked off towards the house, Lupin came back their way, to where Fred and George stood with raised eyebrows.

"He's here to see Harry, Ron, and Hermione." Lupin explained. "He said something about Dumbledore's will. Now come on, let's get these tables ready."

In teams of two, Joey partnered up with Nicolette. One of them would charm the table while the other one had the tablecloth and everything to go on it. Each group had two tables, and then Arthur told everyone to head inside while he put the finishing touches on everything.

"Alright, you all!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed as the group piled into the small kitchen and living room. "Elisabeth, Penelope and I have made lunch for you all, so eat up!"

"Thank you, Molly," Joey said, grabbing one of the sandwiches off of the platter and grabbing a glass full of pumpkin juice. "it all looks delicious."

"And we have cookies!" Little Penny exclaimed with a smile from where her older brother Sebastian held her. 

"So, girls, tell me all about these afternoon plans of yours." Mrs. Weasley said, looking over at where they stood gathered in a corner of the kitchen.

"Well," Hermione started. "we're headed into London. There's a shopping area I used to go to with my mum and dad, and there's a dress shop in there. Joey, Nicolette, Ginny and I were going to look for dresses for the wedding there, and then we'd stop by and see Sandra before coming back to the Burrow."

"We're heading out as soon as lunch is finished," Ginny added, and Mrs. Weasley nodded.

"You girls should go get changed," Molly said, gesturing for them to head upstairs. "we'll handle cleaning up. Be safe, and you girls have fun."

Joey quickly headed up to Fred and George's room, finishing off her sandwich as she climbed the stairs. She pulled her trunk out from under George's bed, grabbing a maroon colored shirt and a darker pair of jeans and quickly changing out of her dusty clothes from working earlier. After she finished changing she quickly redid the braids in her hair and grabbed her bag where Hermione had left the muggle money for today. 

"Are you decent?" a voice asked, and a knock came on the bedroom door, slowly being followed by George opening it, his eyes shut tight. "I can assure you I'm not peeking."