EPILOGUE

"Do you, Josephine Moody, take George Weasley to be your husband?"

The answer was simple. Yes. It was always going to be yes.

Throughout the years, everything changed. George and Joey were married on the beach by Shell Cottage, where he first asked her to be his girlfriend. They were surrounded by friends and family, and could never have asked for anything better. George re-opened the joke shop, and Joey stayed with her job in the Auror's office, helping in the joke shop whenever possible, until she was eventually promoted to the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

Seeing the Shrieking Shack eventually torn down was hard for the young couple to watch. The couple spent countless days and nights in hiding there during Joey's last year of Hogwarts, trying to escape the horrors that lay within the castle. However, when Remus Lupin attended Hogwarts, many of his own horrors had taken place inside the shack's walls. Nevertheless, the house George and Joey set out to build atop the rubble was nothing short of what they considered magnificent. It was a place they could call their own, their very own home. Big enough for, not just the two of them, but for any additions life would throw their way.

Fred Alastor Weasley was born in January of 2001, nearly three years after the Battle of Hogwarts had changed their lives completely. He was everything his parents hoped he would become, and even more. To make things even better, while his hair did take after his mother's, he was the spitting image of his father, appearing just like his uncle had, letting the family know Fred was still with them, even years after his death.

Fred wasn't alone for long. Nymphadora Molly Weasley joined him in April of 2004, named both for the woman who saved Joey's life and the woman who gave George his. Fred, of course, took delight in teasing and tormenting his sister whenever he could, and both children loved running around with their cousins and friends when they would all gather at the Burrow. To the Weasley family's delight, both Fred and Nymphadora managed to make it into Gryffindor, continuing their legacy.

Nineteen years after the battle, they were stronger than ever.

"Mum, there's Remus!" Nymphadora exclaimed as the family walked along Platform 9 3/4, letting go of her mother's hand and running over to join her friend as Joey looked up, seeing Rowan and Hannah walking towards them with bright smiles on their faces as their eldest son gave Dora a tight hug in greeting.

"There you two are!" George called with a laugh as Joey greeted each of them hello before greeting their youngest, Isabella. "Where's Andromeda?"

"Found her friends a few minutes ago and ran off." Hannah explained. "Now that she's a second year, she thinks she's a pro at all this. Luckily this one still has a couple years yet." she said, smiling down at Bella.

"I can't wait any longer, Mummy!" she exclaimed. "I want to go to Hogwarts now!"

"You will soon, Bells." George assured her, kneeling down in front of her. "And you're going to get to go on some of the greatest adventures. Your Uncle Georgie here will teach you all the secrets to getting in trouble."

"George!" Joey scolded the man with a laugh.

"I did say when she was old enough," he pointed out with a smirk, standing back up.

"I'm going to go find Victoire and see if she's on the train." Fred said, pulling his mother into a hug. "Bye Mum. I love you."

"I love you too, Freddie." Joey said, giving her eldest child a kiss on the cheek. "Don't get in too much trouble this year."

"We'll see," he said with a grin, moving onto his father before bidding goodbye to Rowan and Hannah and climbing aboard the train.

"There you are!" another voice called out, joining the mix, and Joey turned to see Nicolette and Neville along with Arden and Thomas, their children in tow. Nicolette quickly bid goodbye to her fifth year son, Montague, before he left to board the train, and Neville was talking to their youngest son Frank, who was about to go into his first year.

"Look at them," Rowan said, gesturing over to where Remus and Nymphadora were still chatting animatedly before Arden and Tommy's son Aurelius joined them. "still betting they'll be together before long."

"Remus and Nymphadora," Joey mused with a smile. "sounds like a match made in Heaven."

"So here's where the party is." Magnus said with a smile, holding onto Daphne's hand and pulling her through the crowd as their daughter Margot joined the rest of the kids, all excited to begin their third year. "Scared we were going to miss you guys."

Looking around the platform with a smile, Joey finally caught sight of Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny all together, bidding their kids goodbye. Out one of the windows of the train, Fred caught the adults' attention, waving goodbye one last time before the whistle blew, signaling for the rest of the kids to board.

"Don't forget to write!" Joey called to Nymphadora as she ran to hug her parents goodbye.

"I won't, I promise!" she said.

"Just remember, Dora, if you need more pranking supplies, all you have to do is ask." George reminded her with a wink.

"Yes Dad," she said, giggling. "I'll write you soon, I promise! Bye, I love you!"

Joey leaned against George with a smile as the train began to pull out of the station, fading into the distance until it was merely a speck on the horizon. Parents everywhere began to file out, both by Disapparition or running back through the wall, the latter being main choice for muggle parents.

"Anyone fancy a trip to the Leaky Cauldron for drinks?" Hannah offered. "On the house."

"I do have a bit of time before I have to be getting to the school." Neville said. "I could go for a drink."

"Last one there's a stale chocolate frog!" Tommy yelled with a laugh, grabbing Arden's hand and Disapparating.

"Oh, it's on!" George exclaimed, one by one everyone Disapparating off the platform and away from King's Cross, eager to win the race.

The End

Dear reader, it seems we have come to the end of 'LOST.'

Thank you so much to everyone who's taken the time to read this book! Each and every one of you are so special to me. This has been my first Harry Potter fanfiction on Wattpad, and I've loved every second of this journey, so thank you for being a part of it. I hope you've enjoyed Joey's story as much as I have. I love you all.

-xoxo Liv