Preview

No matter how much I run my past always catches up to me even when I want to have a fresh start the memories..... they haunt my present days and no matter how much I reassure myself that I'm safe that for once I'll be able to make friends find.....love, but there's always this whisper in my ear that tells me that I'll just drag them all to my problems again that eventually I'll just hurt them....like I did my family. After Adam's change I never thought that I'll ever find someone that I'll ever trust that deeply again, but to my surprise when I came to Beacon not only did I find a team that I trusted I met him.

He listened to me when I explain my connection to the White Fang.... And to my surprise he didn't judge me he didn't call me anything negative either. He calmly listened from start to end and he only hugged me when I was done. I-I think that's when my feelings for him really bloom....he became something that Adam never did.

He makes me feel special after all the hate I had for human kind in the past because of the abuse my kind suffer in their hands I find it ironic that I'm actually in love with a human.....my family were right we can coexist it just needs time and patience and he showed me that even Faunus and human can fall in love. As long as I have him and my team I will be happy.....but I fear that eventually my past will come to hurt them and if that were to ever happen...... I will never be able to forgive myself.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"hahahaha, oh Blake if only you knew" the figure said chuckling. He looks around noticing the Red and White Crystal before scoffing and shaking his head.

"Things are never so Black and White.....and sometimes the truth can be more horrifying than a lie" said the figure looking around the other crystals around him.

"Either way I wonder what this timeline will show me.....I wonder if there will be any more differences compare to the rest only one way to find out" The Figure said smirking and peering into the Black Crystal.
----------01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01111001-------------
...................I't WaSn'T S....Se T... Ha......N ........Ke ...Hi..... .......'M .oO.....