Curse Bloodline or Bad Luck?

Neo sighs depressed recounting his past and everyone were silent not knowing what to say, "There's one question I have Sapphire said that you broke your promise what does that mean?" said Blake.

Neo shrugs, "You got me there that's one of the things I don't know and I'm pretty sure (F/N) doesn't know either" he said rubbing his neck.

"Well I think we should talk about this later you guys need to go to class" Neo said pointing at the clock on the wall.

"Wait I'm not going anywhere until (F/N) wakes up" Blake said worried.

"Don't worry I'll be here since I got permission from Professor Goodwitch" Neo said giving her a smile. Blake hesitated looking at your unconscious form before sighing and nodding.

"Take care of our leader ok?" said Luna at Neo and Neo gave her a thumbs up.

Everyone left the room and somberly walk to class all of them thinking on the information they were given about you, and they realize that they don't know much about you as they thought.

They enter the classroom, "Ah I see you 7 have finally arrive.....but its fine it's only been 5 minutes since class started, so take a seat" said Goodwitch and everyone went towards their seat.

"Now as you know the Vytal tournament will be tomorrow and all the participating teams have been email the time that the tournament will start, so make sure to read over the email before the day is over" Said Goodwitch causing everyone in the room to whisper in excitement.

"How about that loser group wasn't (F/N) in a comma or something? Can we take their place?" said Cardin much to the anger of your team and team RWBY.

"No, Mr. Winchester Is far too late to make changes to the roster of teams Mr. (L/N)'s team will participate until there's 100% confirmation that Mr. (L/N) won't be healthy enough to participate" she said with a clip tone causing Cardin to click his tongue annoyed, but didn't say anything else.

"In light of this events for the rest of the day there will be no classes, so that the teams involve have enough time to prepare for tomorrow. Teams involve in the tournament make Beacon proud and make sure to give your all and make sure to not have any regrets" she said before dismissing the class and everyone left with varying levels of excitement.

"Well at least we don't have class so we can prepare for the tournament" said Yang with her smile back in place in order to lift some of the gloominess from the group.

"Yeah, it's not like I would of pay attention in class anyways" said Marron sighing thinking of what to do to help you get better.

"Have you heard about (F/N) they said he got into a spat because he cheated on his girlfriend" said a student to another classmate as they walk by.

"Seriously?! That's mess up" said the other classmate shaking his head.

Your team looked alarm at what they heard and fear that people already started to spread rumors about you, "Did you guys hear what they say?" said Rojo surprise and angry.

"Yeah, people are already gossiping and spreading rumors of what happen" said Weiss clicking her tongue in irritation.

"That's not true so why are they spreading lies?!" said Ruby both mad and confuse that a classmate will spread lies around.

"People are always looking for gossip to talk about that doesn't involve them and whether is true or not is not on the top of their list" said Rojo seething with anger causing the group to turn to him in puzzlement.

".......Sorry bad memories" he mumbles and kept walking the group look at each other, but didn't ask him to elaborate.

"So what are you guys going to do?" said Ruby.