When Enemies Come To Play

Here we are the Third story in the Showing Your True Colors series I created. I decided to do something different compare to my other cheater stories I don't want to limit myself to one type of stories, so I wanted to write different things to improve my skills so without further to do here's the first chapter of The Light In The Dark I hope to read what you guys think of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aghhh" you groan as you lift your head from the desk. You looked at the rest of your team and they're not in any better condition than you are.

"Leader I now know your pain" said Marron as she yawns and glares at Rojo who laughs embarrassed causing Marron's and your eye to twitch in annoyance.

"What can I say I'm better at combat than book smart" he said way to upbeat considering you all were up for the whole night helping him study so he could get better grades in his class.

"Yes, this is what I been dealing with now if he just study when I'm not around we wouldn't have to do this so much" you said glaring at him and he just gives you a thumbs up. Making you massage the bridge of your nose nursing down a headache.

"Well I'll make sure he does there's no way I'm staying up all night again Luna let's get some brea...." Marron said but stops when she saw Luna with her head down in the desk snoring softly and her hair all dishevel.

"Well Luna is out please wake her up, so we can get breakfast we have classes in a bit.....i'm regretting this decision more and more" you said rubbing your eyes and trying your best to stay awake.

"Luna hey Luna wake up sleepy head" Rojo said poking her head and then Luna's hand snap around his finger causing him to wince at how hard she's clenching it.

Luna's head slowly rose up and glares at his finger and then Rojo stiffens when that glare was pointed at him. Rojo was getting more and more freak out since Luna has never glare at anyone as far as he knew and the way she looked right now was something straight out of a horror movie.

"Rojo.....you're one of my few close friends and any other time I find your energy refreshing, but keep poking my head like that and you're going to lose that finger do you understand?" she growl softly. Causing Rojo to turn white and nodded his head rapidly.

Luna let his finger go and Rojo quickly moved away from her hiding behind you and you looked at Luna like she was one minute away from kicking someone's ass....preferably Rojo than yours.

".....Ok then Luna is grouchy when she doesn't get enough sleep good to know" you said shakily and you saw Marron smirk. You give her a glare knowing that she somehow knew about this little bit of Luna and she had the nerves to give you a cheeky smile.

You saw Rojo make a cross with his finger and chanting towards Luna and you roll your eyes before slapping his head to make him stop.

" Now that everyone is awake" you said and you hear Luna grumble at that, " I think we all need something to wake up look alive people we have classes in about 2 hours....and.....and let's just get some coffee or something" you said tired and everyone agreed some more enthusiasticly than others.

You all shuffle down to the cafeteria and everyone who saw you moved around you since the aura your team let out minus Rojo was too intimidating to everyone especially Luna's

You open the door to the lunch room and you and Luna went to get the coffee while Marron and Rojo when to get breakfast.

"Yikes you two don't look so hot" you hear someone say and when you turn you saw Jaune and the rest of team JNPR. Ren gave you a raise eyebrow and Pyrrha gave you two a worry look and Nora.....," Wow you guys look awful it's almost if you didn't get any sleep at all" she said laughing and you gave her a deadpan look.