Self Isolation and Deceit

"....Now the latest report from the Vytal tournament where Beacon Student (F/N) (L/N) went overboard and attacked a defenseless opponent let's see what the public thinks about his actions" said the news anchor as the camera move to some civilians

"I know is a tournament, but attacking a defenseless girl like that not cool" said a man with a disgust look.

"If he does things like that without hesitation I don't feel safe knowing that he will eventually become a huntsman" said a woman shaking her head.

"Did you see that creepy smile he had? It looks like he was enjoying himself I swear that smile will give me nightmares in the future" said a teen shivering in fear.

As you sat in your bed you just blankly look at your scroll at the news about your......fight. You gave a tired sigh before closing your scroll and letting it land on the floor.

You lay in your bed thinking of the repercussion this will have.....and the way your friends will look at you now.

You hear the door to your dorm open, but you don't bother to look who it is," It seems that you might need someone to talk to" you hear someone said.

You just slowly look to the side seeing that it was your father. Then you just stare at the wall not answering his statement.

"Blanc you know that this is more serious that everyone thinks" said a man he wears a white coat, with a gray undercoat, black sweater, a red necktie, and a white glove in his right hand.

"I'm not letting you interrogate my son Ironwood" said your dad with a frustrated sigh.

"We need to make sure his condition isn't going to endanger the people around him you know what happen to his real father" he said and you just close your eyes wishing they would just go away. It's not like they will believe you they'll just blame it on your cursed Semblance.

"Can you please not talk about our leader like he's not even here" you heard Rojo's voice as he frowns and enters the dorm with Luna and Marron behind him.

You see Ironwood frown, "This is serious I don't know what you kids have heard, but this is something that you are not allow to hear" he said.

"They stay I don't care if they know about it or not this about me, so I can tell whoever I want" you finally said much to the frustration of Ironwood and the confuse looks of your team and you feel your heart hurt seeing Marron's slight fear.

"(F/N) are you sure? we only let you tell Blake because of how close you two are" said your dad with a worry look

You gave a bitter laugh, "At this point does it matter? Everyone thinks I'm a psychopath already" you said ignoring your team flinching at your bitter tone.

"(F/N) that isn't true" Luna reply weakly.

"Really Luna? Can any of you three look me in the eye and tell me that you're not even a little afraid of me" you said looking at the three and see them try to answer before closing their mouth and remaining silent.

"......so what's going to happen to me" you said ignoring your team and looking at your dad and Ironwood.

"Well if you were a regular student you might have been left off with a slap on the wrist and possible disqualification" said Ironwood as he pace around the room.

"But you had a history of bad behavior before that couple with your condition if you were my student you would have been expel" he said and you just look at the ground.

"But Ozpin and Glynda know that you wouldn't do that if you were in control......but you and your team are disqualified from the tournament" said your dad glaring at Ironwood.