One Step Back Two Step Forward

Hey there guys sorry for the lack of update last week I'm busy studying for some tests, but I was able to get enough free time to complete the next chapter. So without further to do i hope you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------

You walk out of the stadium and let out a sigh of relief. The match was a little touch and go there but you won in the end, "Of course now how do I explain my situation to Blake" you though uncomfortably. In reality you didn't really want to tell anyone about the voice. Who will ever admit that they have something in their head that can take over their body!!

"Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...." You mumble and shake your head to get rid of that thought. You began walking out and see team RWBY coming over.

"You guys that was awesome!!" said an excited Ruby while you just smile at her.

"Thanks Ruby it was a good match" said Marron rubbing her shoulder and wincing.

"Are you ok Marron?" said Luna looking at the way she's holding her shoulder.

"Yeah that Violet girl got me good in the shoulder, but nothing that I won't be able to walk off" she said to the worry Luna.

"Well I think we should celebrate all of us won our matches" said Jaune almost as excited as Ruby.

"Before that I need to talk to Blake....." you said looking at Blake and she nods.

"...Well let's give them some space guys let's go" Said Yang pushing Ruby forward.

"Yang wait don't push!!" said Ruby shaking her arms annoyed.

" (sigh) where do you want to have this talk Blake" you said nervously as she looks at you.

"Not here it's too crowded lets go to your dorm we'll have more privacy" she said walking and you follow next to her.

As you walk to your dorm you two were silent. Blake thinking of what questions to ask you and you not knowing how to explain your condition to her. Also you're worried what she'll think of you afterward.

As you got to your dorm she steps next to the door and you exhale slightly before opening the door.

"Have a seat anywhere you like" you said as you sat in your bed and to your surprise Blake sat next to you.

"...(cough) o-ok so how much did my parents already tell you? it will better for me to know what you already know, so I can answer any lingering questions you have" you said surprise that she sat next to you considering how skittish she's been lately.

"They haven't told me anything they said that I should wait until you're ready" she said and you froze at her words she knows nothing?

Then she doesn't know about your father, your condition, not even that you're half-Faunus then why was she so scared of you then?! You thought that at least she knew about the curse semblance your father had if by the way she was acting was any indication.

"You don't know anything?" you said confuse and she nods and you curse in your head. The only reason you wanted to have this conversation is to explain to her that you won't end up like your father, even when in the match you were proven wrong, at least you will do your best not to end up like him.

If she doesn't you had no reason to talk to her about it, but is too late know you just can't walk away that would hurt Blake now more than ever since you told her that you were going to explain. You corner yourself since you believe that you're parents have told her everything about your past.