The Bull's Anger and a Dark Power

You thought that the Faunus, Adam, will not be as good as he claim but something made you draw your weapons on instincts and it was a miracle that you did because you caught the blade of his Katana with your Tonfa by pure instincts.

Your heart beat rapidly by how fast Adam is if you hadn't drawn your weapon out earlier he could of easily slice your head off in that instant," Well you definitely don't mess around do you?" you said with a slight tremble to your voice.

Adam just grunts but doesn't speak and just rushes at you and you try your best to parry and block each hit, but he was definitely faster than you and the only reason you're blocking his Katana at this point is reaction and you will definitely run out of luck eventually and get hit.

"Is that it? you humans really are worthless" he said sneering and you narrow your eyes and you ran at him and he just got into a stance and as you try to attack him he deflected each strike making you worry getting closer to him.

You transform both of your Tonfa into pistols and shot at him at a distance to see how fast he can react to bullets and he repelled each bullet as easily as your strikes. That causes you to grit your teeth in annoyance, and you rush at him.

As you get close to striking distance something happen," DODGE!!!" You hear a voice scream in your head and you instinctively did what the voice said dodging to the right abandoning your plan to attack him. You saw Adam move forward and slash at your previous position and hitting a dumpster and your eyes widen in fear seeing the dumpster disintegrate almost like it was wilting In front of your eyes. If that attack would have hit you there's no way you would have survive that.

"Dammit I miss" you hear Adam said growling and you got up and try to look for a way to escape. This guy is way too strong for you to take on alone you need help and there's no one here to provide back up.

You turn your guns back into your Tonfa and you look around, but the only exit is being block by Adam. You try to formulate a plan to escape and you finally notice something that escaped your mind. This guy was not only a Faunus with the White Fang but is also name Adam could this be the same Adam Blake told you about?

"I got to say you're definitely strong Adam" you said trying to stall for time for you to come up with a plan or for someone to get help can't they hear the freaking fighting?!

"And you don't know your position in the world you humans poison this world with your mere existence and once I'm done with you no one will be able to recognize you" he said rushing at you and you hastily block his sword by the handle of your Tonfa and try to disarm him but he just back away before you could do it.

"Really I wonder what Blake will think?" you said trying to see if your prediction was correct and you knew you hit the nail on the head when you saw him freeze.

"You now Blake?" he said and started to look at you differently whether that was a good thing or not is something you really don't want to find out.

"Maybe? What is to you?" you said trying to rile him up and cause him to make a mistake, so you can escape, but you didn't know that by bringing Blake into this will be a mistake that you will regret.

Adam's sheath shoot forward and your eyes widen, but were too late to block it and it hit your stomach causing you to lose your breath and in the corner of your eyes you saw him rushing to you. You try to block him but he blocks your strike and made you lose the grip of your weapons and kick you to a wall.

As you hit the wall you felt pain radiate all throughout your back but your Aura quickly caused it to go away, but you saw Adam come closer with his sword dragging on the floor causing sparks to appear as he drags it.

You look behind him and saw your weapon on the floor and began to panic you were barely hanging in there with your weapons and now you're defenseless!!

"Tell me before I kill you how do you know Blake?" he growls pointing his blade near your throat causing you to gulp. You don't have a way to escape or defend yourself your hand to hand combat is not good enough to fight him and survive, and no one knows where you are is this where you die?

"O-Oh that's a very interesting answer that's because she's my......girlfriend" you said nervously trying to buy any time you can and he froze again when he heard your answer before pure rage appears on his face. He swung his sword at your head and you don't know if it was pure luck or his anger but you were barely able to dodge the sword strike.

Your face pale as you look to your left and saw the blade sticking to the wall mere inches from your neck. He tries to pull his sword but you saw him struggling and you took the opportunity to throw a kick at his stomach.

He was able to pull the sword from the wall, but your kick lands causing him to back away and you rush past him and grab your weapons. You got into your stance and you saw that the anger hasn't left him and it look like it was getting worse.

"You-You filth dare think you can defile a fellow Faunus. I guess that traitor sunk so low that she took a human as a mate" He growls seething in anger and you felt like if you don't get out now you're going to die!!

Before both of you could do anything a gunshot rang out and a bullet landed in between the two of you as you to look up to where the bullet came from you saw Blake standing in the rooftop of a building.

You saw Adam distracted by Blake and you rush at him and before he could react you kick him throwing him out of the alley and into the open area. The people there saw the mask Adam was wearing and quickly ran away.

You got out of the alley thankful to have more room to maneuver and you saw Blake jump off the building and quickly came to check on you," (F/N) are you ok did he hurt you?!" said Blake relieve that she found you when she did.

"Blake I'm so glad that you're here I need all the help I can get" you said smiling, but you notice how scare Blake look.

"No (F/N) you need to run you can't beat Adam he'll kill you" she said grabbing your shirt and you saw that she looks terrify not for herself, but for you.

"So, this is the person you chose to replace me Blake.....I thought that your betrayal couldn't be any worse my love but I've been prove wrong" Said Adam getting up and you felt anger rise up when you heard him calling Blake his love.

"Adam what are you doing here?" said Blake holding Gambol Shroud, but Adam just laugh and you could hear the madness in his voice.

"I was just taking a walk, but I could never have imagine that I would meet you like this my love and to meet someone like him oh Blake I will take great pleasure in killing him in front of you" he said smirking and you felt Goosebumps this guy definitely has some kind of problem.

"Blake what's wrong with him?' you said to her this level of anger towards her is not normal it just feels like he wants to kill you just to cause Blake more pain and not because you're in his way anymore.

"(F/N) we can't beat him we need to run" she said but Adam rushes at the two of you not letting this chance escape him.

You block his strike, but grunt in pain because of the force of his swing, "you two or not going anywhere not until I kill you" he said glaring at you and you back away as Blake swings Gambol Shroud in Katana form at Adam and he blocks it.

"You will know pain Blake and once your boyfriend is kill in front of you I will go after everyone you care about" he said causing her eyes to widen in and you shot at him and his swing his sword deflecting the bullets.

"How did you know about (F/N)?!" Blake said and you grimace maybe telling him that wasn't your best idea.

"I'm sorry Blake I told him in order to buy myself time in order to not have him kill me" you said and she grits her teeth in worry this is her worst nightmare come to life. She never wanted Adam to know about you because once he learned about you he will do anything in his power to kill you and if that were to happen it will destroy her.

"Blake look out!!" you scream and Blake saw Adam Sheath flying to her and hastily block it, but knew that she couldn't block the incoming sword strike of his Katana. You quickly rush in front of Blake to block his strike, but the strike knocks your weapons out of your hands by how much force there was in the strike and Adam grabs his sheath and hits you in the head slamming you to the floor.

"(F/N)!!!" screams Blake and Adam position his sword atop of your head.

"Well Blake I think is time for you to finally start to feel the pain you deserve" you think you hear the voice of Adam, but you're not sure your eyes feel heavy and you feel like you're losing consciousness.

.........Is that Blake? Is she screaming?.........please don't cry Blake
....
.....
.....
.......Don't cry............
....
..........
..............
................
.........
.....Please, someone help me I don't want Blake to cry because of me.....
........
...........
..............
................
...........
...... Unleash me I'll help you.....
----------Blake's POV------
No this can't be happening please Oum don't let this happen. I try to run at Adam but I won't make it in time he's already swinging his sword.....I can't lose him.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream and (F/N) body was suddenly covered in (F/C) light causing me to block my eyes because it was so bright.

"What the hell!!" said Adam feeling like he hit something solid as concrete and he jump backward away from you.

When the light dim I still saw you were glowing slightly, but still couldn't make out your face, but I did see you standing up.

"........heh finally" I heard you say but your voice sounded off.

Once my eyesight adjusted back to normal I saw you smiling but it wasn't a pleasant smile it was a smile that cause me to feel a feeling that I never felt for you before I felt afraid looking at you.

"So you finally show your Semblance not like it would make any difference" Adam said unbothered by your strange behavior and smile and rushes at you and swings his Katana at you and you just smile and grab his sword with your hand stopping it dead on its track.

Adam's eyes widen slightly seeing that you catch his sword without any damage to your hand and saw that the light from before was still shining around the hand that grab the blade. Then he heard his sword sizzling like it was burning and saw that the part of the blade you grab was smoking he quickly tried to remove his sword.

Your smile got wider and you let go of his sword," Oh did I break your sword?" you said in amusement causing Adam to glare at you he looks at his blade and saw that part of the blade was slightly melted.

"Adam you might be deep in the dark side of this world, but even the light is capable of doing actions worse than any villain if motivated enough" you laugh and your voice was a weird mix of your voice and something deeper and darker.

I tremble hearing you talk it's almost like's I'm hearing another Adam talk and that's breaking my heart what happen to you?

"Really you think you can beat me?" Adam said sneering at you, but didn't make any move to get closer to you.

" Beat you? hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA" you laugh at his statement before one second you were there and the next you were right in front of him with your Tonfa aiming for his throat and he hastily block your strike, "No I'm G̶̴̙͙͙̻͖͐͂̍̂͑͒ͧ̂o̠͇̦̲̜͓ͮ̓̅͒̈͆̐̏̕͞İ̛̛̬̌̕n̵̅ͮ͋͏̦̘̲̦̼̮ͅG̶̛̯̳̠͔͕͚͇ͫͩ̀̊̉̉ͧ̋͠ ̩͎̣͎ͧ̃̇̃̽̇ͣͥţ̘͖̎̌̍̓̐ͥ̽̍Ȏ̧̲͖͖̳̹̜̭́̈͝ ̷̷̸͚͈͙͇̹̻̼̈́͊̇ͅķ̯͍͎̜͇͈̒̊̓̏͑͠I̴̡̺̘͚͈̊̍̈́ͅl̵̢̰̦̉ͬ̀L̫͕̺̪̹͍̙̣ͮ́́ͨ́̚͘͡͝ ̟̤̺̜̬͎͓̊̆̈́͆̓y̦̠̼ͣ͐ͯŐ̢̹̩̹̰̲̱̤͚ͯ͋̈́̄̀u̅͌̐̅͠͏̝̼͈" you said with some of the words coming out distorted or sounded like gibberish to me.

Now the table has turn Adam is the one on the defensive while you are purely on the offensive and laughing all the while and every time your weapons collide more smoke appear on Adam's blade.

"Tick Tock Adam if you keep going like this you'll lose your weapon" you said as your weapons were cover with the same light you were producing but the light was getting more darker like a dark version of the color (F/C) and the color black were mixing together.

Adam click his tongue in irritation and hatred that a mere human was pushing him back, but he saw his katana is getting more and more warped and he will lose if they keep going. He jumps back and away from you and you tilt your head confuse not knowing why he stop.

"You better prepare yourself in the future human because next time I will kill you" Adam said and starts to escape while you chuckle.

"Who said anything about letting you get away Ļ̶̧̞̬̤͉̘͎͎̺͂̑ͩ̽ͮ̃̂͒̓i̷̾̉ͣͯ҉͇̯̦̹̪̠͍͍̖G̜̯͂ͬ̾̽h̼̳̜͚̗͖̖̝̔͑͛͞͞T̶̖͍̙̩̙͓͚̠̆͂͛͟ ̱̭ͯ̋ͮ̀ͅs̿̍͛҉̝̫̫̞͝T̺̙͍̗͈͉̬̽͂ẹ̢͖͖͙͇͉ͧ̈̿͝P̸̷̞͈͔͉̯̗̠̬̰̒͗̃̔̈̀" you whisper snickering and Adam felt pain on his ribs and saw your smiling face before he collided with a wall.

Adam held his ribs and look to see that part of his body had a serious burn. Before noticing that you shouldn't have been able to move that fast so how did you get to him without him noticing you?!

" T̙̩̥͙ͣ̒̃ͫ͜h̻̼̠̩͖̙́̇̅̽̋̌ͣ͒͜͞ͅe̴ͤ̋́ͭ͒͛ͯ͌҉̞̰̺͇͚ͅ ̵̟̭̥̙̲̦̾͋̾ͥͣͩḻ̨̹̰̉i̢̗͆̌̍͗ͣ͋̐ͧͅg͈ͩ̎͊ͫ͛̇ͣh̲̰͓͇̻̯͑̋͊͊̑̾t̸̸̖͕̝̲͉̪̰̼̀͞ ̡̛̼̙ͨ̍ͩ̊̋͋͗͝w͇̖̫̞̺̬ͧ͐ͣ͝i̢̼̺̰̫͍ͪ͑̄̈͞l͔͎̏̄̍̽ͫͮͩ̇̂l͈͖̜̣̼͔̬̦̊ͨͪ͜ ͎̠̠̭̖ͤ̾̀̏̏̇͘s̤͈̙͉͇͎̠̤̈͐ͬ̓̒̾̌w̴͚̦̖̘̹̟ͮͤ͞a̸̯̫̜̹̬̬̖͍̔͛ͤͬ͂̋͑̐̄ḷ̨̟͖͈̞ͦͪ̽̅̿̎l̳̥̩͓̭ͨ͜o͎̝̝̍͒͂̽̃ͧ̒͐́ͅw̲͓̞̜͈͕̎̒̋̉͡ ̡̝̟̥̟͔ͭt̙̜̖̭̩̏ͯ̌͐̐ͪͬ͒̚͜ͅͅh̛̹̭͈͉͔̝͇̮̖ͮe̛̓͑͏̝̯̯̦͙̻͇͟ ̸͑͛͛͏̗ḑ͖̬̿ͩͪͧ͛̔ͤa͖̖͍̬̝̺͖̐̒ͨ̆̆͐́͐͗͞r̡͖̞̟͙̩̯͛͌ͭ͘ͅķ̭̜͍͆̓̒͐n̹̹̜͇̩̺̩̥̑ͨͥͮ̂̅̒̾͑͠e̴̼̳͒ͯͦ͞sͦ͛̽̂ͨ҉̠̞s̸͍̲͓̰̩̹̩̭̥ͨ̿͒̂̄͑̈̒͗͝ ̴̣͉̲͉̥̰͓ͣ́̕a̪̬̜̗̭̯̻̍̍̿ͨ͋̅ͯ̚͢n̡͓͔̙̘̣͍͆̅ͪͬͅd̄͒ͩ҉͏͚ ̡̯̹͕͈̮̣͑ͬ̋̂ͤ̃̃͋̚s̡̛̻̙̅̂̅͑́̑ͣ̒p̠̖͈̰̬͈̮̠ͫ̈́̅̇͛̀͢ŗ̯̖̭̻ͦͪ̋̉̔ͥ̋̉e̶̴͙͕̘͍̹̭̙̲̓ͫ̃͐͒̾͛̄ͮa̶͇̤̣̹͓͊̚d̸̢̩̤̰̞͖͖̠̜̒ ̷͈̩̳̳̖̝̻̤̅̂̓ͨ͐̿ä̴̘̠͈́ͧ͗n̘͕̈̾ͩ̅d͍̘̙̤̳̩̯͔ͭ̒ͨ̈́͊̑͐͡ ̝̯̤ͪͦ̄̏̓̾̀n͖̳ͥo̸̹͈ͬ͗̇͘͡ ̨͕̝͇̙͕̱̔͂ͩ̇̀ͅm̷͎̰̮̝̀̎͛͗̒̀̀a̵̺̞ͨ͂ͭ͠tͫ͑͏̞t͖̪̍̀͒̔̌͊͋͠ȩ͖̝̥̙͖̮̳͉̋ͯͥ́̇ͦ͒͐̕͟r̵̰̤̝̲̬̤̃̍̽ͦ̊̏̈͐͡ ̣͙̪̬̥̖͓̹͋͞͞w͕̞̯̗̳̟͖͉͗́̕ḧ̲͍̖̗͙́̈̑̑̿e̛̞͖͇̽ͥͭͧr̵̵̭͈͛ͦͯ̏͊͋̄͟e͖͉ͣ͐̿͆ͬ̽͟ ̬͍̫͈̟̞̠̠̻ͣ̆̂̽y̆͋̊̎̽ͭ͏̷͚ō̴̺͎͕̪̗̦ͭ̋̔͋̍͝͞u̻͓̲̠̖̯̳ͤͮ ̶͙̖̭̻̯͎̯̭̠ͪ͋̾̚r̡̦̻̞͚̙͎̳̙͓̐͊̌̕ų̪̠̫̇̉̑̋ͮ̽n͕̟̦̩̙͗̊̾̇ͣ̓ͥ̌͗ ̧̯͙̻͍̠̎ͤ̌ͭ̎̍̚̚͝͡ţ̷̲͉̥̩̠͂ͧ͌̂̔ͅh̴̸͍̳͕̃͒͊͛ͬ͒͘e̊ͭͭͩ̈́ͯͬ҉̪͕̰̝̞̜͖̘̀ ̸̣̗̙̻̘̯̳̉̃̎͐̈̀̚̕l͍̝̭͂̈́͛ͅi̖̭̮̙̱͍ͤ͑g̮̿̾̍h̙̝̱̹̯͙̯ͬ̕͟t͍͔̮̥͚ͯ͆̈̓ͯ̇ͩ̊̽͜ ̡̲̟͓̻̝͚̭̊͝w̸͉̝̜ͩ̓ͮ̾̓ͭ̃ï͚̮̞̪͚͖̏̂̏ͦ̃̓̚l̴̨͍̭͈̜̝̅̃̓͐ͩ́̄͠ļ͓̺͕̯̮͙̙̞̙̈͆ͯͫ̆ͭ́ ̹̺̬̥͇̾͂̓ͥ̾ͪ̑f̶͕̜̤̼̥̳̈ͦĭ̷̖͚̞̊͋̂ͩͣ͌͝n̸̢̪̯̪͔̭͖̣ͩ̂̚d̠͕̞͕̙̮̺ͦ̎̇ͫͬͧ̀̚͢ ̤̙̈͊̍̎͘y̱̝ͨͯͤôͤ̇͊͌͂҉̖̟̰̰̞̬̙͙͎͟͠ȕ͇̯̤̹̰̬̠̝̎̿ͦ͆͆͌ ̶̢͊͋͌̄҉͚̯ḧ̸̝̝̞́͑͜a̵̶̙͚͌̋̈́̚ͅh̰̬̝̳͈͔̦͙ͪ̒̇ͥ͊̍͊͠͠ạ͇͚̮̯̎̄ͪͭͪ̊̈͢ḩ̙̺̦͍͕͓̺͖̺̔̾̂͒́a̰̪̟͋ͮ̆ͬ̄̾̇͘h̡̘̺̞̆̂͆͌̌͑͢͟ͅã̵̢͔̫͔͊͢H̭̒ͬ̈͋͠A̸̦̣͖͚͉̺͍͕̔̈̐̚͡H̷͉͍̙̰͉̀̒̋ͫ͗̄͘͜A̡̢̝̳̹͖̮̰̿ͭ̐͌̊͡ͅH̲͕̼̰̺͈̦̓̄ͬ̑́͢A̷̮͉̪͖̥̪̗̮ͧ͊̄͒̄̇̾H̻͕͔̜̣̻̮̟̓͊̈́͐͟Aͬ́͏̦H̵̦̹̭̝̯̟̓ͦ͌ͮ̈̽̐ͬ̚A̷̳̺͒̋̄ͭ́ you cackle.

I couldn't stand that sight anymore If I don't stop you now you'll do something you'll regret I can't let you do that. I quickly ran to you and hug you I know even how you're acting you'll never hurt me.

"(F/N) stop you done enough please I don't want you to become a monster.....please you're scaring me" I said to him and I saw his crazy smile began to waver am I actually getting through to him?!

"Blake please don't cry" you said your voice going from normal to a deeper tone and back to normal before the light in your body starts to waver before disappearing. You grab your head like you were in pain and your eyes close and you pass out.

--------- Third Person's POV--------

Blake catches your unconscious body and hugs you tightly trying her best to forget your disturbing cackling. Blake sees the wounded Adam and looks at her weapons before making her choice. She sheaths her weapon and does her best to not drop you, " I have more important things to do than stay here. Adam tell the White Fang that I'm never coming back no matter what I finally found something that makes me happy and I won't let you or the Fang take that away from me" she said before walking away doing her best to support your body.

"You can't escape me my love I will get my revenge" Blake heard Adam said before she shivers but ignores him even if she call for back up there's no way they'll get here before he gets away and Blake knows she's no match for Adam even when he's wounded like that.

Blake goes back to the Bulllhead she used to arrive to Vale and sits down and she puts your head in her lap. She feels her hand tremble trying to touch your head before she closes her hand glaring at the trembling hand and grits her teeth.

"No he's not like Adam he will never become like Adam" Blake whispers to herself trying to tell herself that you will never go that route, but wasn't that the same thing Blake thought about Adam and look at how that turn out.

She saw your face grimace in your sleep and look like you were in pain before she did her best to stop her hand from trembling and softly ran her hand through your hair and saw the small smile that appears in your face.

" (F/N) please don't become like Adam......I don't think I'll be able to trust anyone anymore if you do" she whispers to you. While you were unaware to the inner turmoil your girlfriend was having.

Blake grabs her scroll sending a message to your team asking them to meet her when she lands and she closes her scroll with a sigh.

It was sometime before the bullhead landed in Beacon and Blake saw your team already waiting and when they saw your unconscious body they ran to your side.

"Blake what happen to him?!" said Marron helping her carry your body.

"Some members of the White Fang attack him, but I was able to help him he just pass out from exhaustion" Blake said not mentioning Adam. She doesn't want anyone to know about Adam yet.

"Really I know (F/N) and there's no way that he will be taken down by some run of the mill Fang members" said Rojo narrowing his eyes at Blake and she sighs, but already had a lie in case someone asked her that question.

"It wasn't some weak member of the White Fang what I was able to see as we fought him is that he was a very important member but I wasn't able to get his name" she said feeling horrible lying to her friends but this is her problem it was already bad enough that you were drag into it she won't let any one of her friends get involve anymore.

"Rojo help us get (F/N) to the nurse" said Luna helping Marron carry you and Rojo just nods at Blake before helping Luna and Marron. Blake walks behind them and as they carry you to the nurse. Blake explains to the nurse that you pass out from exhaustion and the nurse said that you will probably wake up tomorrow morning.

As Blake looks at your unconscious body she felt regret and angry at herself for getting you hurt because of her past. As she walks to her dorm there was still a part of herself that she hated the most a part that knows that you became like that because of her and yet she still feels some fear when thinking about you.