An Echo of Your Real Self

Clank

Clank

"Come on Adam don't stop now keep going!!" you? Laugh ignoring the curses that Adam is spewing.

"SHUT UP AND JUST DIE!!" he screams and he only got another laugh as a response.

Tonfa met sword sparks flying as both weapons clash with Blake watching from the sideline trying to get up, but because of all the injuries that she receive from Adam she's having a hard time standing up and Yang is still pass out.

"Didn't you say you were going to kill me?" you question with a grin and Adam just seethes in anger and rushes back to you.

"Yang please get up" Blake said trying to shake her but she was out cold. She looks at the battle between you and Adam trying to think what to do.

"(F/N) what's wrong with you?" she whispers you're not acting like yourself is almost like you're a completely different person.

"I don't know how but ever since I fought Adam I have this......voice in my head" Blake's eyes widen remembering her conversation with you.

"Yeah I don't know why but it tells me that I can become stronger with its help" Blake clenches her fist.

"(F/N) please tell me you didn't?!" she whispers to herself and looks at you and your amuse grin and she narrows her eyes.

"I don't know what you are but I will bring back my boyfriend" she said and grabs Gambol Shroud and tries to get up which took considerable effort.

"And Checkmate" you said as you disarm Adam and his sword flies from his hands and lands away from him and you hit him in the stomach with your Tonfas and he falls to his knees coughing.

"Well that was disappointing, but expected I do have many more decades of experience compare to you" you said with a chuckle and put one of your Tonfas on his chin and raise it up and see the hateful glare he has.

"Oh scary, but let's end this I want to see what the world, and more specifically him, will do" you said with a smirk and brought your other Tonfa aiming at his throat trying to crush it.

Before the Tonfa was shot from your hand your smirk was wipe from your face and slowly turn to look at the panting Blake," Well now" you said clenching your teeth.

"You I want you out of (F/N)'s body whatever you are" she said trying her best to keep herself standing up.

Your eyes widen in surprise before a laugh threaten to escape your mouth, "Oh you notice I'm not your (F/N) have you" you said before Blake notice it you hit Adam in the head knocking him out.

"Blake, Blake there are bigger things involve that you can possible imagine" you said and then when she blinks you were right in front of her face and she jerks back falling to the floor.

You just squat in front of her looking into her eyes as she looks into your orange eyes you stretch your hand to her head and she flinches before she felt her head being petted.

"No matter how far I have fallen there's no way I can hurt you or those three without a reason, but don't get in my way Blake while I do love you even after all this time there's only so much I can tolerate" you said glaring at her and she glares back.

"I won't let you do as you please with (F/N) I will bring him back no matter what it takes" she said trying to slap you, but you just calmly grab her hand.

"Oh, I'm not a fake i can assure you while I might despise it with every fiber of my being I am (F/N) (L/N)" you said with a dead look startling Blake and you get up and begin to walk away.