Distrust and Dark Whispers

Hey there guys is been awhile hasn't it. For the people who didn't read my latest status post I was on vacation and didn't return until yesterday. I was going to post the chapter yesterday, but something happen that stop me......which was for some reason about half of the chapter was either erased or didn't save. You can imagine I wasn't too happy about that since I had to rewrite the part that was erased, and considering my writing style I had to revise the whole last scene because of it, and write the parts I didn't finish which is why i'm only posting it now. (sigh) either way i'm just glad that i'm finally posting the chapter so without further to do Chapter 6 of The Light In The Dark hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------
........It's so dark........where am I?

......lp......me

.......Who is that?

.....Pl......(F/N).......st......

.....Is that Ruby?.....

......We tru...... you!!!....

....Weiss is that you?....

...Yo......wi...... ......y.......

...Yang why do you sound angry?...

You groggily look around you and your eyes widen in shock Beacon is getting destroyed there's so many Grimm and is that a fucking Dragon at the top of Beacon?!

You try to move but you can't is like your frozen. You quickly turn to ask someone what was going on, but you don't see anyone else. Until you see someone lying on the floor and they're not moving.

You try to your best to look at them until you finally saw who they were and you felt your heart stop.....it was Blake.

"Blake NO BLAKE!!!!!" you scream and try to move but you couldn't you were rooted to that one spot.

"Why (F/N)?!" you hear someone scream as you hastily look around you see Ruby crouching near Blake glaring at you when did she get here?

"Ruby thank Oum you're here please help Blake!!!" you scream trying your best not to panic and not entertaining the idea that she's dead.

"Now you pretend you care you monster?!" You hear someone hiss those words and look at the approaching Weiss. What is happening why is no one helping Blake?!

"Weiss what are you talking about please I don't know what's happening is Blake alright?!" you said panicking what the hell is going on the last thing you remember is fighting Adam....he hit you and everything after that is blurry.

"What convenient excuse you have, but I don't care I will kill you for what you did!" You hear Yang said with a deadly calm voice and your eyes widen in shock what is she talking about?!

"What are you girls talking about?! please I don't know what's happening but please tell me that Blake is alright!!" you said trying your best to make sense of the things around you.

"You should know better than anyone (F/N) after all you were the one that killed her" Weiss spit those words glaring at you and you froze before despair began to fill you........Blake is dead?

You felt yourself drop to the ground, "Blake is dead?......please tell me your lying.....RUBY, YANG, WEISS PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE LYING!!" you cry in despair, but the only answer you got were they're hateful glares

"I never thought that you will be capable of doing this leader.....I guess I was wrong about you" you turn around with tears in your eyes to see Rojo and the rest of your team glaring at you too.....what's going on?......everything is just falling apart and you don't know what happen.