True Feelings and Untold Story

"My love?" said everyone with varying degrees of shock, but Blake was frozen stiff at her words.

"Oh, you don't know about me?" said Sapphire with a confused look everyone turn to look at you for an answer but Yang was definitely not happy in hearing Sapphire's words especially how misleading they were.

You grit your teeth in anger, "This is always what she does she phrases sentences like that on purpose and let people come up with the worst conclusion" you thought furious.

"(F/N) what is she talking about?!" growl Yang and you look at her in surprise at how quickly she became angry at you until you saw the betray look in Blake's face and you pale seeing what Sapphire was doing, but how the hell does she know about Blake?

"Wait, wait nope time out this is not what it looks like and you stop phrasing things like that?" you said pointing at Sapphire and she cowers in fear? And you blink in surprise.

"The hell why is she acting like that? Sapphire is many things, but someone who's scare easily she isn't" you thought in confusion.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that please forgive me" she said bowing her head slightly, and now you're definitely getting creep out with the massive change her personality did since you last saw her.

"What the hell?" you heard Neo said and he look just in shock as you, but why? Do they know each other?

"Umm can someone clue us in into what's going on? I'm kind of lost" said Jaune raising his hand nervously.

"Yes, I will like to know what (F/N) has to do with her" said Yang with her eyes turning red and you nervously swallow. Things can turn ugly real fast if you let Sapphire say the wrong thing here.

"She used to be my Ex-girlfriend!!" you said quickly making sure that Sapphire couldn't twist this to her advantage and you definitely don't believe she has change since you left her, so what's her game?

"Ex-girlfriend?" said Blake both in surprise and relieved and you let out a sigh since you dodge a bullet because you definitely wouldn't forgive Sapphire for causing things to go sour between you and Blake. Although Blake was relieved you didn't notice the way she look at Sapphire with trepidation and worry.

"Yes, I was his girlfriend once until I did something I could never take back" said Sapphire with a sad smile. You try to think of all the things she had in store for acting so....nice right now but you don't know why. There is no reason for her to act nice around you anymore so why?

"Something you could never take back?" said Ruby confuse and intrigue. Considering that most of them don't know much about your life before coming to Beacon Ruby is interested in learning more about her friend.

"Yes I.....cheated on him" she hesitated but eventually said it causing all of your friends to give her both a shock and angry look.

"You cheated on him?!" Hiss Blake angrily and you gave her a worry look since you only seen Blake this angry before when Weiss and her fought in the docks about Faunus.

Sapphire looked at Blake, "Yes, I did and by how angry you are I'm guessing you're close to him?" she said smiling.

"Close? No I'm more than that I'm his girlfriend" she angrily said causing Sapphire to freeze and you saw something in her eyes that you couldn't decipher, but whatever it was it made you feel very worry and very uncomfortable.

"What possess you to do something so horrible?!" said Pyrrha both confuse and angry. You look at everyone's reaction how at this point they are angrier about the cheating than you at the moment....maybe since you had plenty of time to get over it. Oh you still hate Sapphire, but you try to live your life like she never existed and being angry means you're still thinking of her even when is hard not to.