Approaching Darkness and Doubts

After keeping silent against Ruby's endless questions about her uncle's involvement with you and your friend's past. You told her to go back to her dorm since you need to prepare for your match tomorrow.

"Fine, but I got my eyes on you" Ruby said pointing at her eyes and on yours as she left.

You roll your eyes and walk to your dorm and see your team already there, "Hey guys" you said to them and they reply with their own greetings.

"So what have you and Blake agreed on to make both of you go back together" Rojo said as he taps his finger on his scroll.

"We decided to start over with no more secrets between us and hopefully regain the trust we lost" you said as you sigh and sit on your bed.

"Really? Well I guess you can't just pretend that nothing ever occur" said Rojo putting his scroll on his pocket and leaning forward on the table.

"Speaking of secrets I guess it will be unfair if I don't tell you guys a little bit of my past since I did promise to lean on you more" you said collecting your thoughts on picking what to tell them.

" Ummm we already know a little about your past" Luna said as she smile nervously and you snap your head to her in shock.

"Wait what?!" you said when the hell or more important who told them about your past.

"Right when you pass out after meeting Sapphire, Neo told us about your childhood in the slums of Mistral and that you attended the same school as Phyrra and that's where you dated Sapphire" Marron said and you look at her before sighing and shake your head. Right you forgot that Rewrite could have told them....speaking of Neo you need to talk to him when you get the chance since lately you been too busy or occupy.

"Right ok there goes most of what I wanted to tell you guys, so If you have questions?" you said looking at them.

Luna raises her hand and you nodded at her, "We-well I was curious about something Neo told us he said that when you were in Sanctum you were called Sanctum's Shadow and if you don't mind elaborating on that" she said and you flinch at that nickname and everyone saw your reaction.

"O-oh....that" you said softly and they all look at each other in worry.

"(F/N) you don't have to tell us if you do-don't want to" Said Luna scare that she accidently hurt you by bringing that up.

".......No I'll tell you guys is just it doesn't really paint me in a positive light" you said nervously.

"(F/N) all of us have something in our past were not proud of. We promise you that we won't judge you right?" Rojo said looking at Marron and Luna and they nodded.

You look at the floor biting your lip and hesitating,"......Back in Sanctum I was very introverted I didn't like being in the spotlight that much......well until Sapphire came into the picture. When she came into to my life I wasn't the nicest guy around. I was probably worse than Cardin in most occasions at least he kept his action against certain people" you said bitterly and they all froze at that you were worse than Cardin?!

" Me? I didn't care who it was Faunus, human, male, or female if you piss me off you were going to have a bad time..." you said recounting the time you would beat up people if they look at you the wrong way.

".....(F/N)" said Marron softly, but you didn't answer just continue talking.

"The only reason I didn't get expel was because of my previous good behavior along with decent grades and my overall fighting skills. The academy thought that they could work on my so called issues and that they didn't need to do something as drastic as expelling me and lose a promising hunter in the making" you said looking at the ground grimacing. You really don't like thinking about the past especially that part of your life.