09 | instagram live stream

| maisiecarlson just started a live video!|

"hello everybody, welcome to the glamorous life of showbiz. this is hair and makeup." maisie giggled to the camera with a cheeky little wink to follow.

"right so natalia is here too, say hi natty poo,"

"hi," she laughed at the english girls nick name for her

"we were bored so send us some questions,"

maisie and natty were talking amongst their selves waiting for questions to come through whilst maisie was reading through them.

"i love being on the show, its fun, the guys are fun, i love it." she smiled.

natalia then grabbed maisie phone, "right, im gunna read the questions out to you," she said.

"okay, go."

"who is cindy?"

"next?" she giggled

"have you had any scenes with joe keery?"

"i have indeed, he's a lovely man."

"is finn your favourite?"

"yes,"

"is gaten yours and joes adopted or biological son?"

"biological, joe and i graced gaten into this world when i was merely six years old!"

"whats your favourite thing about being on the show?"

"i guess you could say the people i work with on and off screen. also the opportunities its given me, too. we're nearly at the end of filming and already i've met and worked with some incredible people," she smiled at the thought.

the door to the tailor slammed.

"oh hello," joes voice said, the live stream comments got wild.

"oh hello joseph," maisie smiled, tilting her head back in her chair, looking at joe upside down.

he smiled down at her and pinched her cheeks, "hey, what you doing?"

"maisie wanted to live stream," natalia said.

"oh how lovely," joe said sitting down on the chair next to her.

"well, now joes here, thats it for this live stream. make sure to like and subscri- wait wrong place. bye bye."