165 | part one

song:
dua lipa-
begging

maisie couldn't stand what she had done, what she had ruined.

for the last couple of days, she was broken and wasn't sure what to do, she ruined everything.
though, she decided to fix what she had caused.

thats why she was currently sat on a plane to America, more importantly: to joes house.

natalia and charlie were currently in england but had informed her that he was going back home for christmas on the 22nd. it was currently the 19th so, as she knew joe was going to be in la, she decided to go and fly to him and make things right.

Lindsey had done everything in her power to reorganise things that maisie had to do in the next couple of days. lindsey knew how much joe meant to maisie, vice versa so she wanted things back to how they were. she was forced to watch maisie destroy herself over what happened.

though maisie felt that her actions were justifiable, she couldn't help but tut in disgust at herself at how she handled everything, she ran away from things when they were getting good, she left something so amazing over a stupid thing.

once she landed, she got an uber straight to joes house, she was angry at the traffic and angry at the uber driver for sticking to the legal speed limits.

but she was even more angry and frustrated and sad when she got to his and he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

..... to be continued