164 | vlog apologies

"hey guys, i'm sorry for being a vlogmasser failure-," she laughed lightly at the camera,

"i got up to day fifteen which is pretty good i guess? not as good as previous years which i am sorry for,-"

"-however, a lot has been on my mind recently and i think its time for me to take a step back and realise i can't so everything. i mentally and physically can't cope with all the stress that i'm putting upon myself,-"

"-im dealing with a few personal things that i wish not to speak about publicly so i didn't want to portray a person that i did feel like i was in these vlogs. i didn't want to give you fake content and have comments about how i look sad or how i look like i don't want to be doing this.-"

"-i do this all for you guys, i want you guys to know how much i love and appreciate you. i don't want to be fake, i want to be real. all these years ive been doing this i haven't once showed myself as somebody i'm not, i'm 100% me and i show you the real me.-"

"-i just need some time. i need some time to collect and refind myself. i need a little bit of time to sort out a few mistakes and mend a few things. i hope you guys can understand.-"

"-i love you guys, thank you all for everything. merry christmas."

|
shall i bring them back together yet? lol
|