82 | airport panics

"are you excited to be in japan?"

"how are you maisie?"

"how are you joe? you doing much in japan?"

"is this your honey moon?"

"dacre can you wave to the camera?!"

"hey guys, give us a little space please,"

"joe," maisie mumbled, the crowds were getting bigger and it made maisie panicky.

he looked down at her, concern washing over his face, "its okay we're nearly out,- hey man, can you give us a little space?"

"maisie are you and joe dating?"

"is it true that you two are dating?"

"are charlie and natalia dating, too?"

"dacre, what are your thoughts of the two stars dating?"

"holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck," she repeated over and over again. she had sadie basically in her arms, the security guards were surrounding them all. all she wanted was to make sure sadie was safe. her parents trusted maisie with her and she wasn't going to let them down.

"hey, hey. its okay, mais. breathe baby," he soothed her. dacre saw what was happening and softly took sadie from her grip and protected her whilst joe sorted out maisie.

"sadie-i, i said i'd look after her," she cried, voice shaking.

"dacre will look after her, you need to look after yourself, maisie. come on. breathe with me," he said taking his sunglasses off of his own eyes and put them on maisies for at least a bit of privacy for the girl.

she was hyperventilating whilst security were trying to get everyone to back away, this was awful. she hated this.

they rushed into the car as soon as they could and joe helped her into the car, "im just gunna go and get our bags, okay? stay here and calm yourself down baby. i'll be back, okay?" he said softly and she nodded, tears rolling down her eyes.

he kissed her head and was about to leave before maisie called out his name, he looked at her with concern and confusion, she then took off his sunglasses from her eyes and handed them back to him, "for privacy." she said weakly through tears.

his face held a mixture of happiness and sympathy for the girl that was all teary eyed in front of him, he couldnt help but share a little chuckle. he blew her a kiss after putting the glasses on.

he got a security guard to sit in the back with her whilst she waited for him to come back.

she rubbed the tears off her face viciously, disappointed with herself.

"even pretty girls cry, ms maisie. nothing to be ashamed of, shows your human." john the security guard said to her.

she looked at him and smiled, she had no energy to speak back so she nodded at him.