166 | part two

song:
dua lipa-
begging

Joe knew his actions weren't excusable, he knew he had fucked up. he loved maisie and that day, after that heart breaking phone call, he had told his ex not to contact him again. he told her nicely but sternly to get out of his life and to stop making things so complicated for him.

she would turn up at his house to visit his sisters, his mom. his family still liked her a lot and joe didn't mind as he knew she always had a kind heart, but he couldn't keep someone in his life knowing that they tried/did break him and the love of his life up and get in between them.

as he got off the plane, he jumped straight into a taxi which costed a shed loads from london to brighton.

impatiently shaking his leg throughout the entire journey, he finally arrived, stood in front of maisies family house.

he sighed, breathing in the cold air as he plucked up the courage to knock on the door.

"-joe?" lily said, shocked as she opened the door.

"lily," he breathed, "is maisie here?" he asked hurriedly.

lily looked at him, "no," she said, "she flew out to you last night," she explained.

joe looked at the younger carlson sister with wide eyes, "well, fuck."

.... to be continued, again?

|
i wasnt gunna give u this chapter so quickly but i jus can't keep it from u, i hope u enjoy it n its not annoying any of u too much ;)
|