98 | articles

IS THIS STRANGE, OR HAVE YOU SEEN STRANGER THINGS?

newbies on stranger things were caught having a cosy time out and about together just last week!

Dacre Montgomery (Billy) and Maisie Carlson (Cindy) have been rumoured to be doing 'newbies interviews' for the last few weeks since they came back from the press trip from Japan.

Carlson, rumoured to be dating co star, Joe Keery (Steve Harrington) was spotted by TMZ vlogging on a few of their times out.

a source says:

"they were doing interviews all day, every day together, but that didnt explain as to why they were acting cosy in public, getting all down and personal."

We also spotted Carlson the twenty year old internet star coming out of a liquor store opening a packet of cigarettes and taking one out with her mouth. she has been rumoured to be a smoker but this act has confirmed it for us.

Montgomery said had said in a recent interview:

"Maisie [Carlson] is a lovely girl, we get on really well and im so happy to be around her. she makes everything fun and although i didnt really film with her on the show, her presence made everyone light up. shes a real angel."

sound fishy to any of you?

joe keery, rumoured to be dating maisie carlson, has never mentioned his 'girlfriend' like this before, so the fans are a little confused as to who the girl is dating and which is a cover up for who.

maisie was also caught sharing a photo Montgomery had taken of her of which she posted onto instagram captioning it as:

"before the day of newbies interviews! dacre took bcus he thought my shoes were cute"

were the shoes the only thing he thought was cute...?

so, who do you ship? dacre and maisie or joe and maisie? or are you just as confused as the rest of the world?