They Cheat & Breakup

Archie- You were at Archie's game and Riverdale won. You cheered and you were going to see him.  You saw Veronica run to him and kiss him and he kissed back.
Tears filled your eyes and you walked to them.
"F/N-." He started.
"Don't speak we are breaking up." You said and ran away sobbing.
"F/N wait!" Archie yelled.

Jughead- You were walking to Pops to see your boyfriend. You were going to give him a present you made it was a heart with your initials on it saying "Soulmates"
You made it to Pops but you saw Jughead kiss Betty then he wrapped his arm around her.
You walked over to them tears in your eyes.
"Betty trying to play good girl but is really a girl who will kiss any guy and Jughead a guy who says he doesn't like Betty but then you cheat. Now Jughead is my ex goodbye." You said crying and you dropped the heart. .
"F/N." Jughead said and picked up the heart .
"What have I done?" He asked.

Betty- You were walking around town and you saw Betty. You smiled and you were going to walk towards her but you saw her and Archie kiss.
"Hey Betty we are over." You said tears in your eyes.
"No F/N-" Betty called.
"Save it for a rainy day." You replied.

Veronica-
You were walking to see Roni cheering and to your dismay you saw her kissing Archie.
"Hey Veronica we are through." You said.
Her eyes widened. "No F/N this isn't what it looks like." She said.
"You are cheating you kissed Archie I can't believe you." You said with tears.
"No F/N." She called.
You just walked away as tears came out of your eyes.