Insecure FP x Reader

Gladys Jones came back to Riverdale as well as Jellybean. After Jug and Archie had their run from Hiram Lodge she  came back to Riverdale much to your dismay. She and Jellybean were staying with you, FP, and Jughead.  You could feel the tension whenever you and Gladys were in the same room.   It was another day and you were washing the dishes and Gladys came and walked next to you.
"What do you want?" You asked slightly annoyed by her presence.
"Just helping you with the dishes F/N." She said and grabbed a dish.
She looked at you and dropped it on the floor on purpose. "Oops." She said with a devilish smirk.
You stared at her in disbelief "You little...." You started.
"Hey what's all the ruckus?" FP asked and Jellybean beside him.
"It's just F/N here has slippery fingers and a plate broke." Gladys said.
"No harm done we can get new ones. FP sighed.
You looked the other way and sighed. "I'm heading out." 
You grabbed your purse and started to walk out the door.
"She can't even clean up after herself." You beard Gladys say before you shut the door.
  "Woah F/N what's wrong?" Jughead asked.
"Nothing Jug." You said. 
"If I can tell you everything because you're my step-mom why can't you do the same. No secrets besides the obvious ones I don't need to know." Jughead jokes to lighten the mood.
"I'm insecure." You said.
"About?" Jughead asked.
"Your mother is back and I'm afraid I'll lose FP." You admitted.
"Then why don't you talk to him about it." Jughead suggested.
"What am I suppose to say oh hey FP I'm insecure and jealous of your ex wife and I'm worried I'm going to lose you because you two have history." You said.
"That's better than storming out." FP interrupted.
"I'll give you two privacy." Jughead said and went inside.
FP walked towards you. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Tell you what?" You asked.
"That you're insecure because of Gladys." FP said.
"You're my wife you should be able to tell me everything." FP said.
"Fine I'm insecure about you and Gladys you two have history and go way back and she's better than me in every possible way and I'm afraid I'm going to lose you." You admitted looking down.
FP held your face till you were looking at him.
"You have nothing to be insecure of. You are all I want. Yes Gladys and I have history but we have chemistry you are better than her in every single way possible. You never left me at my lowest. You are the love of my life and no one will ever even come close to separating us. It's F/N and FP till death do us part." FP said.
"I love you FP." You cried.
"I love you F/N." FP said and kissed you.