A Language You Both Want to Learn

Archie -  French. The language of love. You both love each other and the culture so you two want to learn it.

Jughead-  Russian. You both love a challenge and you both figured it would be a challenge.

Veronica-  Portuguese. Veronica knows Spanish and being around her family you have a good understanding of it. So, Portuguese would be a good compliment.

Betty- Italian. You and Betty want to travel to Italy so it would only be beneficial to learn the language.

FP- Spanish. It's a great language to learn just in general. Plus FP wants to know what the Lodge's say.

Joaquin- Arabic. It's a fantastic language to learn with all the doors it could open.

Reggie- Hindi. You and Reggie like being different and learning Hindi would be different.

Fred- German. You and Fred just like the way it sounds.

Sweet Pea- Mandarin Chinese. Learning Mandarin is a beneficial language for career and work and just making friends. Plus you two like impressing people and it is an impressive language.

Cheryl-  Hebrew. You and Cheryl just like it. You both like the way it looks and the war it's pronounced.

Toni-  Japanese. You and Toni are always up for a challenge and what's more challenging then learning three writing systems.

Malachai-  Romanian. You and Malachai love the culture and just love the way it's spoken.

Hiram-  Amharic. It's such a language that isn't spoken to much and when it is  you both just have an urge to learn it.

Kevin-  Bengali. Let's face it you and Kevin just love watching Bollywood films and movies in Bengali like Jalebi, or Haami. So you two want to learn it.