Me and You Against the World Joaquin x Reader

You and Joaquin were sitting on the bus waiting for the stop.
"Come on F/N it's time to make a life for ourselves." Joaquin said and held your hand.
"Yeah it is." You smiled softly.
"You and me against the world?" Joaquin asked.
"You and me against the world." You said and he wrapped an arm around you and you two got off.
"Do we have a place to stay?" You asked.
"The Serpents helped me out with this one here's the address." He said and showed you the note.
"Well now we need jobs, schooling, food, and money." You sighed.
"I knew it wasn't going to be easy but this is so hard." You said with a frown.
"You can leave you have a family to go back to." Joaquin replied.
"Joaquin I will never leave you we will get through this we will have our happy ending." You said and hugged him and smiled and kissed your forehead.
"Let's go to the apartment." He said.
"Taxi!" He yelled and you two got a taxi.

It was now three weeks later and you and Joaquin were getting by somewhat.  You two managed to get into a high school online while Joaquin was doing odd jobs and you were a part time waitress and it gave you enough money to survive.
You looked at your phone and saw a call from Betty.  You answered the phone.
B:"Hey F/N did you two make it? How is everything going? It's not doing so well in Riverdale but we are getting by."
You:"We made it and yes we are fine. How's mom and Dad  did they take it well?"
B:"Mom was crying when I got home and Dad was comforting her. But they both understood. They still miss you a lot we all miss you and Joaquin."
Mom:"F/N sweetie is that you? Oh I miss you and I love you."
You:"I love and miss you too Mom. But I have to go I'll talk to you soon."
Mom:"Okay Sweetie be safe."

You hanged up and Joaquin walked in.
"Everything good back there?" Joaquin asked.
"Apparently Riverdale isn't doing good so we better be prepared if FP asks you to go somewhere." You stated and Joaquin sighed.
"F/N you are the only thing keeping me going I don't know how I would survive without you." Joaquin said and hugged you tightly.
"Joaquin." You sighed and hugged him tightly.
"How are we going to make a life for ourself I feel terrible you could of done better things with your life and you gave it up for me I'm a terrible person." Joaquin cried.
"Joaquin I didn't give up anything I'm still in school. I'm with the person that means the world to me. We could be homeless and I'll be happy as long as we're together. You aren't a terrible person. I left because I love you and can't be without you." You said and kissed his cheek. 
"Remember it's our happy ending together. Me and you against the world. We have enough money to keep going and as long as we stay busy it's going to be fine DeSantos." You added with a bright smile that caused Joaquim to stop crying.
"Me and you against the world forever. Let's do this. I have tomorrow off and so do you so let's do something special." Joaquin smiled.
"Let's and if we do go back to Riverdale soon I'm going with you just to see everyone again." You said.
"If I'm going to do something bad I can't have you come it will make it look like you are apart of it." Joaquin said resting his head on your head.
"Okay but we should plan a trip to Riverdale." You said.
"After Jason Blossom is behind everyone." Joaquin stated.
"I understand. I love you Joaquin." You said sincerely.
"I love you F/N and I'm not saying too because that would be in addition to you loving me even if you didn't love me I would still love you." Joaquin smiled.
You blushed and smiled content. "Me and you against the world I'm excited for what's next."