What They do when they are Jealous

Archie- When Archie gets jealous people know it. You can basically see the anger.  So usually the guy gets the hint. If the guy keeps on going Archie picks you up and walks away.

Jughead- Jughead is a jealous person but he doesn't necessarily make it known. When he gets jealous he keeps glaring and glaring and if the guy doesn't get the hint he walked up and kisses you.

Betty- When Betty is jealous she just glares at the person and stares blankly at you. You can feel the stare so you get up and Betty grabs your hand and you two walk off.

Veronica- When Veronica is jealous she clings to you. She becomes ultra clingy and the person just gets up and goes away.

FP- When FP is jealous he glare at the person and walks over to you and kisses you and the person just gets the hint.

Joaquin-  When Joaquin is jealous everyone can tell. His whole mood just changes. The tone of his voice changes.  He stares at the guy till the guy gets the hint and if he doesn't he looks at you and you look at him and he embraces you and kisses you.

Reggie- Now Reggie isn't really a jealous person since he is so full of himself and believes you will never find anyone better then him. But sometimes he does get jealous because he can't find anyone better then you so when he sees a guy that he believes is on par with him talking to you he goes up to you and pulls you away.

Fred- Fred isn't that jealous of a person but sometimes people cross the line. So he walks up to you and makes an excuse for you to leave and gives the person a glare.

Sweet Pea- Sweet Pea is a pretty jealous person  but he also knows that you are faithful. But when a person gets to close to you he puts an arm around your shoulder and kisses you.