Haters Gonna Hate Reggie x Reader Part 2

With the main four everything wasn't going so well. You moved into Betty's house with your little sister JellyBean, your father, mother, and your brother Jughead.  The tension between you and the four along with Reggie getting involved when he needs to is turning into something huge and everyone can tell. You were basically banned from Veronica's business, Betty would give you more death glares than usual and you basically  had to live with her now since she was always with your brother. Than Veronica being pretty petty per usual and Archie being the polar opposite of Archie you used to know. 
   You were at school and you were  getting your bag which is in your locker. You opened your locker and a note fell out. 
"What's that?" You mumbled and picked it up.
"Dear F/N,
If you want answers about everything come to Sweetwater river  and we'll explain everything
  -B, V, and A"
You were shocked you didn't know what to do so you went to Reggie.
"Reggie!" You called.
"F/N! What's up?" Reggie asked and kissed your forehead.
"I got a note from Veronica, Betty, and Archie." You said.
"What did it say?" He asked.
You handed him the note and his face said a thousand words he was worried.
"You aren't thinking about going right?" Reggie asked.
"I am thinking about going I want to know the truth." You said.
"They're going to hurt you." Reggie said his face expressing concern.
"I have to do this Reg." You said softly.
You walked away leaving your worried boyfriend. 
You were at home getting ready you decided to wear black skinny jeans, F/C hoodie, and matching sneakers. Just in case they tried something you needed to be prepared to run.
Eventually midnight came and you snuck out your house to go to Sweet Water River. 
  You were scared to say the least you could barely see your hand in front of your face but you knew you had to do it so, you know what you did wrong.
You looked around it was an uneasy, eerie moment it was silent and you had a very bad feeling.
You heard footsteps walking towards you one from every side.
"Hello F/N." Betty said in a creepy voice.
"Why do you hate me?" You asked.
"All in do time F/N." Veronica said with a creepy grin.
"No tell me and give me a good reason." You said trying to mask your fear.
"Remember in English class the teacher said a quote that applies here heck is empty and all the devils are here." Archie said with a creepy aura.
"Well F/N Walls have ears.Doors have eyes.
Trees have voices.Beasts tell lies.Beware the rain.Beware the snow.Beware the manYou think you know." Betty said.
"We don't like you for different reasons I'll go first. I don't like you because well you  stole Reggie from me, and you didn't believe me when you tried to imprison my father." Veronica said.
"You looked for information on him and you tried to put him in jail yourself. As for Reggie it's not my fault he doesn't like stuck up snobs like you." You sneered.
Her eyes darkened.
"I don't like you because you're dating your brother's bully  what sister does that? You belittle your brother on his writing as well. You don't support him." Betty said.
"I always support him he asks me for his advice on his grammar issues no one is perfect we all make mistakes." You said.
"Likely story." She said.
"As for me you left us for Cheryl and Reggie. You didn't bother telling us anything and you weren't there when my dad was injured." Archie said.
"First off I was there when Fred was hurt I just arrived late since my life doesn't revolve around yours. Secondly I didn't leave you pushed me away." You said.
"Whatever you say." Archie darkly said.
"You shouldn't have come alone bad things happens like I said don't trust everyone including us." Betty said.
You were grabbed and then you felt a pain in your side. You grabbed your side and you could feel your mind going away. You fell to the ground and you heard yelling and screaming along with people running.  You felt someone grab you and pick you up.
"With... me." You heard.
You closed your eyes and you saw Reggie, Jughead, and Cheryl smiling at you happily and you looked over and saw the three who ruined your life. 
"It can't end like this." You said.
"Then open your eyes for us." Cheryl said.
"Yeah F/N please." Jughead said.
"F/N open your eyes open them open them." Reggie chanted.
You tried and tried until you saw a bright light and you gasped for breath.
You looked over and saw Reggie at your side. 
"F/N." He said happily and hugged you.
"Thank God you're okay I was so worried." Reggie said.
"I'm fine." You said wrapping your arms around him as tightly as you could.
"F/N are you okay?" Jughead asked worried.
"I'm fine." You said.
"Mom, JellyBean, and Dad are here do you want to see them or want to spend a bit more time with Reggie?" Jughead asked.
"I want to talk to Reggie." You said.
He nodded and walked out.
"How did you find me?" You asked.
"I knew you were going to Sweet Water River and I knew there was something fishy about it so I told Cheryl, and Jughead so we all went to the River and saw what happened. Those three are being held at the Sheriff's which I'm sure they will be in jail for a long time because you have three witnesses." Reggie said.
"Baby I was so scared please don't do anything that stupid again." Reggie pleaded with tears in his eyes.
"I'm done with those three I just want to spend my time here with you, Cheryl, and my family I forgive Jughead I don't forgive the others." You admitted.
"That's how it should be I'm just glad you're alive." Reggie said and embraced you tightly and placed a kiss on your forehead.