Asexual! Jughead x Reader

You were staring at the black hair boy eating burgers. You loved him and yet you knew you couldn't have him.
"Romance isn't for me F/N." Jughead said while stuffing his face.
"It is for me." You mumbled.
"You're just sad because you are in love with me secretly." Jughead replied smugly.
"For someone who doesn't like romance you sounded kinda smug saying that." You smirked.
"Anyway I know we won't work out all considering you don't find me attractive so I'll pull a Betty and Veronica and chase after Archie." You commented and walked away leaving a stunned Jughead.

Jughead's POV
I watched the H/C hair girl leave and I felt something in my chest.
"Is this heartbreak?" I thought.
"But the only thing I love is burgers." I said.
"Seems like you were blinded by your feelings." Betty commented.
"When did you get here?" I asked.
"Oh Veronica and I were sitting two seats behind you guys the whole time." Betty smiled.
"Creepy." I said with an eye roll.
"Go to her Jughead." Veronica said.
I stood up and had a confident look on my face.
"Yeah! I am! I'm going to get my burger loving queen!" I announced and everyone clapped as I ran out.
I saw her sitting sadly and I walked over and sat next to her.
"It hurts me seeing you like this." I said.
"Well it hurts me that you are aromatic because I love you Jughead Jones." F/N said in tears.

I looked down and I stared into her eyes and kissed you quickly.  She was shocked but kissed back.
"I'm not aromantic you proved that much to me." I whispered.
"I love you F/N." I said.
"I love you Jughead." You said.