How You Turn Them On

Archie- You turn Archie on by winking at him. He doesn't even know why but when you wink at him it just makes him think certain things.

Jughead- You turn Jughead on by kissing his neck. Jughead loves it when you kiss his neck and it lets him know what you are thinking.

Veronica- You turn Veronica on by kissing her hand. She likes it when people are chivalrous it's something she rarely ever experienced from her past relationships. So when you kiss her hand she gets turned on.

Betty- You turn Betty on by kissing her. She loves your lips and feeling them on hers she just wants more.

FP- You turn FP on by snuggling each other. You and him both believe that snuggles are the best way to get intimate.

Joaquin- You turn Joaquin on by giving him massages. He loves the feeling of your hands on his body.

Reggie- You turn Reggie on by dressing up. He loves seeing you all dressed up with makeup and a nice outfit on and he thinks about how the fabric feels.

Fred-  You turn Fred on by wearing red lipstick. Men are more drawn to red lipstick coming from studies and Fred is no exception to this.

Sweet Pea- You turn Sweet Pea on by massaging his feet. You can turn a foot massage into something more. You just go slowly and move up.

Cheryl- You turn Cheryl on by having a tickle fight. When you tickle someone you touch them and you can accidentally touch them in different areas.

Toni- You turn Toni on by embracing her. Your bodies are pressed together in a tight embrace and her mind wonders.

Malachai- You turn Malachai on by making the kiss linger. Let's face it you love kissing him and if you stretch out a kiss moving slower and slower. The situation calls for the devils tango.

Hiram- You turn Hiram on by wearing lingerie. It shows off your body and Hiram adores seeing it.

Kevin- You turn Kevin on by talking dirty. Communicating your needs and wants is key in a relationship. Communication first. So hearing you saying those things he gets rather impatient.