We are more like Aladdin and Jasmine Joaquin x Reader

You had some plans with Joaquin except you got grounded. So, you told him and he was disappointed and so were you. Betty was out so she couldn't keep you company and your parents were at work.
You were brushing your H/C hair and you heard something hit the window.
You went and checked the window and you saw your smirking Serpent boyfriend.
You smiled and opened the door.
"Yes?!" You called.
"Let's go!" Joaquin replied.
"I'm grounded!" You said.
"Your parents aren't here." Joaquin said.
You rolled your eyes. You saw he had a ladder and you slowly and carefully climbed the ladder until you saw how far you were and you jumped into Joaquin's arms.
"Hey My Juliet." Joaquin smirked.
"Hey Romeo." You smiled.
He set you down.
"Okay now what are we doing?" You asked.
"Follow me and I'll show you Riverdale." Joaquin winked.
"Now you seem like Aladdin." You laughed. 
Joaquin chuckled and took your hand and you two began walking the moonlight lighting the path.
It was a pretty chilly night but you were still happy and had a big smile over your face which Joaquin loved.
"You realize it's a lot like Romeo and Juliet. We are sneaking out to see each other and our family doesn't agree." You said.
"Correction your family doesn't agree mine don't care." Joaquin stated.
"True." You said shrugging your shoulders.
You two eventually made it to Sweetwater River.
You both stared out into the water. Enjoying the silence that enveloped you two.
"Imagine getting out of Riverdale." Joaquin said.
"Be a dream come true." You said still looking at the water.
"We could go anywhere at all." You blissfully said.
"Anywhere and we wouldn't have to deal with anymore of Riverdale's messed up situations." Joaquin said grasping your hand a little tighter.
You bit your lip and then sighed. "I would also leave my family."
Joaquin looked at you solemnly. "It's just a dream to leave it's not happening anytime soon."
You looked down and you smiled.
"Come on are you going to show me the world or not?" You joked.
"I thought we were Romeo and Juliet." Joaquin laughed.
"Nah Romeo and Juliet end tragically we won't. We are more like Aladdin and Jasmine." You smiled.
"Well before the world let me show you all of Southside." Joaquin smiled.
"Sounds fun. Let's go." You smiled and Joaquin laughed and you both headed to Southside.
After a couple of hours you both left smiles never left your faces you were walking home with Joaquin.
"So my parents are home so I'll have to get in through the window. Great I'll look like a burglar." You sighed.
Joaquin looked at you in your eyes. "Perk up princess everyone knows you."
You smiled and you kissed him and he kissed back.
"Bye." You said and started to climb the ladder to your bedroom window. You got in and behind your bed popped Betty.
"I covered for you. Now tell me everything." Betty said and sat on your bed.
You playfully rolled your eyes and sat down next to her.
"Okay so first..." You said and told her everything.
Betty had a wide smile on her face even though she was trying not to and she shook her head.
"F/N Cooper you are so bad." She smiled.
"Hey Joaquin and I are Riverdale's Aladdin and Jasmine." You said.
Betty bursted out laughed.