I Don't Know! Malachai x Reader

You were very irritated  at Malachai and it was your date night. You decided to go ice skating. So you two were now walking in the snow with a tense atmosphere and the only sound was the sound of footsteps.
"Are you mad?" Malachai asked breaking the silence.
"No." You simply said.
"You sound mad." Malachai said.
"I'm not mad." You said annoyed.
You started to walk faster in hopes of getting out of this horrendous conversation.
"Why are you mad?" Malachai asked oblivious.
"Ugh!" You yelled.
"Want to know why I'm mad!" You shouted.  "I'm mad because you always work and belittle people!"
"I work to support us." He hissed.
"You always work you never have time and you forget everything and don't pay attention!" You yelled hurt.
"When don't I pay attention?" Malachai said with a laugh.
"Today is our anniversary. You forgot two weeks ago was my birthday and you forgot three days ago was our child's birthday.  You forgot my appointment to get my wisdom tooth pulled out and luckily my dentist called my cousin to get me." You said agitated.

Malachai looked down as if he was contemplating everything.
"You know I love you." Malachai said reaching for your hand.
You pulled your hand away. "I don't know that."
"You aren't innocent." Malachai said.
"I don't know where I stand with you. You try to hide everything and you never admit when you are mad you just bottle it up so I can't help you. It's always what you want and when you get this way it's annoying and irritates me like crazy because I love you and I don't know I NEVER know if you feel the same way. If you did you wouldn't act this way.  Would you just tell me for once in your life is that so hard!" Malachai yelled.
"Yes it's hard Malachai. I'm lonely. You never seem to care about me I could be kidnapped by Serpents and you wouldn't bat an eye. I love you I always will. But it's obvious you don't feel the same way. That's okay we just fell out of love." You said tears threatening to fall.
Then the silence came back.
"I love you I care." Malachai said almost crying.
"You haven't showed me you care in forever. So I don't know." You said sadly.
"Why are you acting like this?" Malachai asked.
"It's because I love you and you don't love me. You are so cold so mean." You said.
"If I actually mattered you would of never forgotten about so many events." You said a tear fell.
"I love you." He said.
"No you don't. You love having me around." You said.
"I'm taking  Juliet. We both need time to think about things." You said crying and you walked away.

Not knowing you left a heartbroken Malachai who fell into the snow and cried. Rethinking about  everything he has done and what he could do to get you back.