How You Helped with the Blackhood Mystery

Archie- You didn't approve of the Red Circle at all. So, when it shut down you were happy. You stayed with Archie and listened to his concerns.  You also helped look for clues on who the Blackhood is.

Jughead-   You were busy helping Jughead with Southside.  So, the Blackhood although terrible you were focused on the issues with Southside however if Archie needed help you were the first one there and you gathered a lot of information for him.

Betty- Betty wanted you to stay away from it. So Betty wouldn't allow you to do anything however you built your own who's the Blackhood board in your room with all your investigating skills that Archie looked at.

Veronica- She wanted to send you on a first class ticket to Hawaii. You were mainly trying to get on her parents good side so they could reveal information. Eventually Betty let you in on her phone calls and you helped her without Veronica knowing.

FP- You were trying to help Jughead and FP with Jughead's problem with Penny so that took up most of your time. But when you were free you were reviewing notes and looking at everyone in Riverdale closely for suspicious behavior.

Joaquin- You and Joaquin left prior. But when Betty needed advice about something you were there. After all the Blackhood couldn't hurt.

Reggie- You helped Reggie with the Red Circle. But you hated the idea of him getting hurt.

Fred- You consoled Archie about everything and he talked to you about everything. You also watched Fred more closely. But having direct contact with the Blackhood case wasn't exactly your thing.

Sweet Pea- You dealt with Serpent drama with Sweet Pea.

Cheryl- You were dealing with Cheryl's family problems so you didn't really have time for the Blackhood.

Toni- You had a job from a secret person to spy on people. So that's what you did you spied on the main four and reported everything back.

Malachai- You completely stayed out of it. You didn't want no part of it and Malachai didn't want you anywhere near it.

Hiram- You were scared of the Blackhood but you didn't let it show. Hiram let you in on the business so you basically did that. However you occasionally checked up on Veronica and her friends and if they needed something within reason you aided them.

Kevin- You stayed out of it until the theatre incident then you got involved in anyway you could. Whether it was helping Archie with the red circle or digging for clues or even just listening to frustrations.