26 | week off vlog

TUESDAY

"hey guys! long time no see, so today i'm with jenny—"

"hey babies!"

"today we're heading out to downtown la, jenny is gunna show me around and we're just gunna have a girly time, aint that right?"

"oh hell we are y'all!"

...

"sorry i've been the worst vlogger today, but jenn and i got back to her place a couple hours ago and now shes gone out with a friend, so i'm just chillin out here — its nice to get some alone time especially because next week is gunna be aaaaall over the place with comic-con and stuff."

"— i love my job and i love the things i get to do but its nice to have some down time. i guess i find all of this a little hard because i'm so new to this environment and don't know if im doing the right or wrong thing. i'm happy though, really happy."

**

WEDNESDAY

"jenn tell the vlog what you just did,"

"oh maisie! don't make me,"

"you're such a fucking idiot,"

"basically, we went out for breakfast and i went to the toilet, i came back to our table and sat down and started talking to maisie about my fucking toilet trouble and when i looked up i saw it wasn't maisie, i was sat at the wrong table,"

"she didn't even look at me you absolute idiot! i can't believe you did that,"

"i just saw the back of her head and because she had the same colour hair i guessed it was you! oh my god i want to die."

...

"hey kiddies, its maisie. its still the same day im just a really bad vlogger, i'm in target because i needed to buy some stuff as i don't think its fair to just keep using jenns shit when she pays for it, soooo here i am being a good friend,"

"oh my god a candle section! i love candles, i also need to buy a few things fo when we go to comic con -"

"hey! you're maisie carlson?!"

"i am! hey, how are you!"

"oh my god hi! are you vlogging?!"

"yeah, say hey to the vlog,"

"oh my god my friends arent gunna believe this, can i get a picture,"

"of course you can!!"

"so i'm back from target, i'm so sorry its been a boring vlog, i'll be vlogging hopefully next too at comic con, i love you guys!! thank you so much for watching i'll see you soon babies!!"