Horror movies

Joseph never really enjoyed horror movies but he always put up with them simply for the sake of Seb who absolutely heads over heels ADORED horror movies.

Every Sunday they agreed they'd have movies night and every week they'd alternate, it was always a fun thing, with the exception of when Seb chose a movie, because of the fact that he absolutely, positively chose a horror movie EVERY SINGLE time just because he enjoyed them and because he knew it bothered him.

Tonight was Sebastian night, to his excitement and Joseph's displeasure, it was almost certain that his partner would choose a horror movie just to bother him.

And as expected he chose a horror movie.

With a sigh, Joseph got up from the couch and mumbled his way to the kitchen to make popcorn as Seb snatched the remote and opened Netflix.

He turned on the microwave and found what little popcorn kernels they had left because Joseph had been too busy and Seb to lazy to even get off the couch to go buy more.

After 8 boring minutes of waiting for the two popcorn bags to be ready and then waiting for it to cool down and putting butter on it the popcorn was finally done.

Carefully carrying them he made his way back to the couch, he gave a bowl to Seb and plopped down beside him before resting his head on the older man's shoulder.

"What horror movie are you going to torture me with this time?" He teased.

"Take a while guess." The older man mused taking the remote and going to the horror section and scrolling through until he stopped on a movie and Joseph out a loud groan and leaned his head back.

"You must be joking!" He complained looking over at the older man who simply laughed at his partner's complaints.

"It's my week and we're watching Silence of the lambs if you're too scared to watch it go sit in your corner and watch fast and furious or something." He said motioning to Josephs chair in the corner.

"Noo." He cried laughing. "I don't like Fast and Furious, those movies suck!" He cried clinging to the detective's arm which caused him to chuckle.

"But you like action movies."

"Not those ones!" Sebastian laughed started the movie which caused Joseph to curl up beside him.

"It's not even that bad, it's not as bad compared to other movies, would you rather I play Saw?"

"Oh god no! I'd rather this."

"You can't be a proper detective if you're scared of blood and death."

"Oh shut up, the movies starting." He mumbled taking a handful of popcorn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of the movie passed by without any high pitched girly screams until about the halfway mark, Hannibal lector had been introduced and Joseph was now curled into Sebastian's arms and one bowl of popcorn was now empty.

"I do wish we could chat longer but I'm having an old friend for dinner."

The line caused Joseph to shiver and Sebastian chuckled.

"You're such a baby."

"He's a Cannibal Sebastian how can you not be scared." He hissed defensively grabbing another handful from the now empty bowl, he realized and his hand made its way to the other bowl to grab some popcorn, which this time he succeeded.

"You don't really think we'll ever have to deal with a super scary and super cunning sociopathic cannibal do you?"

"Anything could happen in this damn city, you should know that better than anyone Seb being a detective and all."

"Mmm I guess, let's get back to the movie."

~~~~~~~~

The movie ended about a half hour later and successfully managed to make them both scream and cause them to curl up in the others arms, Seb was laying down along the length of the couch and Joseph on top of him, he dropped his arms to his side and Joseph sat up with a laugh, Seb raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just normally you don't scream during horror movies." Sebastian chuckled.

"Shut up," Sebastian said defensively, and Joseph got up and made his way to the kitchen, he got himself a cup of water and flopped back down on the couch.

"And just because of that...." Joseph said standing up and crossing his arms.

"...We're watching mission impossible next week." He said Sebastian groaned and sighed.

"Guess I deserved this."

"Yes, yes you did." He said sweetly kissing the older man's cheek.

Sebastian chuckled and kissed him back before Joseph curled back into the man's arms.

And sook they both fell asleep curled together to the sounds of a movie that started in the background.

Okay so Silence of the lambs isn't even on Netflix but for the sake of the story can w just pretend it is thanks.

~G