Dragon Rider AU! (Part 2)

"So?" He asked, the man facing away from him jumped and quickly turned on his heels.

"Joseph?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Hello~," He said waving his hand, only once.

"What are you doing here, how- how'd you find me?"

"I don't know, just luck maybe?" He said quickly, he didn't feel like explaining anything.

"Why are you here?"

"You know damn well why, I'm awaiting your answer Sebby~" He purred.

"Gi...give me more time?" He said, suddenly realizing why Joseph was here.

"I gave you time." He answered smoothly looking at Sebastian.

"A day! And what? You're gonna kill me, report me to the crown? For denying your request?"

"No." He said with a scoff.

"Then why do you care so much?"

"I don't, it was just an offer." Joseph snapped, Seb raised his arms in surrender.

"Why?"

"Thing is, I'm no knight?"

"Tha.... that setup?"

"Stolen?"

"My...my father?"

"That much was true, but I don't know." He shrugged.

"So where'd you get Silver." Seb snarled, he looked like he was about to pounce on him.

"Stole her from a black market trade, she was only a baby then, but she grew really quickly."

"Then why lie?"

"No bounty Hunter will trust someone with a dragon whose NOT a knight or already a bounty hunter, see I'm just playing around, for the fun of it, I have to do something so I don't bore myself to death." He mused, Sebastian looked at him as if he as going to kill him.

Sebastian suddenly smiled.

"I like the way you do things, who exactly are you?"

"I told you, Joseph Oda." He said.

"Aww come on, what do you do?"

"I prank people for shits and giggles." He shrugged.

Seb stared at him blankly before he snorted and bursted into laughter, Jo raised an eyebrow.

"You remind me so much of Loki, a trickster I mean."

"As if you've ever met a god." Jo smirked.

"I have."

"And when was that?" He asked as a mischievous smirk crossed Sebastian's face.

"Well right now of course" Now Jo was completely lost, not catching onto what Seb was doing.

What in the world was Seb on about?

"How oblivious." Seb thought.

"You're lying." Jo said boldly.

"No I've met a god, I even talked to him, and boy was he handsome."

"Do you know where he is?" Jo was just playing along at this point as Sebastian leaned against Rega crossing his arms.

"Well of course I do." He said.

"Well then, where is your handsome God?" Joseph asked rather cautiously.

"He's standing right in front of me." Sebastian in a smug tone, he seemed proud.

Jo stood there with a blank expression before he realized what the man had said, he felt his face heat up as his face flushed with surprise, his cheeks turned a rosy colour and his jaw dropped, only slightly of course.

"I-" he started.

"You walked into that one, honestly, I thought someone like you would of noticed."

"Yeah I guess I did, but that was pretty good."

"I know." Seb answered walking towards Joseph and standing much closer than Joseph liked, the other man's hands hovering just over Joseph's waist, he gulped.

"What's wrong Jo?"

Silence.

"Normally you're the confidant one, am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked, Joseph chuckled.

"Well you are a lot closer than I'd like, but besides that no I'm not uncomfortable." He answered.

"Don't be such a baby." Seb smiled.

"You're lucky." Jo mumbled.

"And why's that?"

Suddenly Joseph leaned and gently pressed his lips against Sebastian's who made an almost inhuman noise of surprise and amusement kissing back while wrapping his arms around Joseph's waist.

When they pulled away Seb was smirking and Joseph was panting.

"You're lucky I like you or that could of ended badly for you, you shouldn't get in strangers personal space." Jo said in between his panting.

"Well you're not a stranger now are you?"

"I guess, but seriously, don't do that."

"Alright Jo." He said warmly pulling Joseph into a kiss who happily kissed back.

"Well now what?" Seb asked pulling away and walking back over to Rega, a mischievous smirk crossed Joseph's face.

"I don't know."

______________________

Story word count: 686

WOO

Jesus Christ Seb that was smooth as FUCK in so proud of coming up with that, I literally though of the God thing while writing this and I love it.

But seriously guys don't get into people's personal space, be decent people.

ALSO 700+ reads?!?? Y'all are amazing!!!

~G