Who does what? (Part2)

1

1. Who spends almost all their money on the other?

Sebastian, if he could by the world for Joseph, he doesn't do it often but he spoils Joseph.

2. Who sleeps in the other's lap?

Whoever is the most tired, Joseph likes to curl up against Sebastian if he's tired and Seb will rest his head on the other's lap.

3.Who walks around the house half naked and who yells at them to put some clothes on.

Sebastian walks around half naked, mostly after a shower and he'll either walk around with nothing but the loose towel or just a simple pair of boxers and it's Joseph who's constantly nagging at him to put something on and he often throws pillows at the older man while yelling at him to get dressed. 

4.Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and which one stays up anyway?

Sebastian is constantly telling Joseph not to stay up late, or all night, but Joseph will stay up till three in the morning or not go to bed at all simply because

"Just one more chapter"
"Let me just finish this episode."

The man will do anything but sleep.

5. Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all by accident and which one tells them that it's okay and they both makd cookies.

Sebastian is not a good cook and of course always tries to cook and always burns everything and Joseph always have to comfort him about it and then he always gives him the chance to make something good and of course they make cookies.

6. Which one reads OTP prompts and says "Oh That's us!" and which one goes "Eh, not really."

Sebastian is no fun at all and a real buzzkill and so whenever Joseph says something about OTP prompts he instantly kills the mood.

7. Which one constantly wears the other's clothes?

Joseph will literally raid Sebastian's closet to find some clothes to wear because "baggy clothes are more comfortable" so yeah, Joseph constantly wears Sebastian's clothes.

8. Which one spends all day running errands and which one says "You remembered [thing], right?"

I honestly don't know, Joseph is the one who normally who goes out  and buys stuff seeing as Sebastian is lazy, and since the latter is lazy he normally males Joseph do all the shopping, only to nag him about if he bought certain stuff.

9. Which one drives the car and which one gives them directions?
(What kind of questions is this anyway?)

But uh, Seb drives Joseph gives him the directions, if ever he needs them.

10. Which one does the posing while the other one draws?

Neither, they look up models and references on the intent because, neither have the patience to sit in a specific position for however long it takes.

11. If they were to rob a museum, which one does backflips through lazers and which one is strolling behind with a bag of chips?

They are literally cops, if ever they show up at museum robbery, it's to stop said robbery, bit of you really must know, Sebastian would go all out and do stunts and stuff while Joseph is the one eating chips.

12. Which one of your OTP overdoes on the alcohol and which one makes the other stop drinking.

Well because Sebastian was in cannon an alcoholic, it's Sebastian who overdoes it and Joseph who makes him stop.

13. Which one likes to surprise the other with a lot of small random gifts?

Seb, cause the man is more than happy to spoil Jojo just to see the man smile.

14. Which one keeps accidentally using the other's last name instead of their own.

Joseph.

No one decided to take on the other's name.
But whether Joseph says his name is Joseph Castellanos, Sebastian's gave just lights up, he gets so pleased about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well!
More of these and I'm happy.
I just wanted to get a part out for you guys and the one in working on his nowhere near done so enjoy this while I continue writing the other one.

~G