New year's

"This is pathetic." I said with sigh leaning my head against Sebastian's shoulder.

"This was your idea."

"Why didn't you slap me then?" I grumbled.

"That's abuse."

"Well this this boring!" I cried, Seb sighed.

"We could always go, out, it's only 10:15 you know." Seb suggested, I snorted.

"Fu- Hell no." I growled, Sebastian sighed again.

"You confuse me, do you want to watch a movie?"

"No."

"Jesus, you're insufferable."

I stood up and collapsed down onto the couch with a loud groan.

"Your acting like a child." Seb said with a snicker as I rolled onto my stomach and reached for my notebook, although it looked like a regular book with his thick it was.

"Are you going to compose again?" Seb asked tapping the edge of the table he was sitting at.

"Nah, don't feel like it, I'm looking for the chords for.......AHA found it." I cried when I found the page that has the chords for "Her majesty" by The Beatles.

I walked over to where my guitar rested and I picked it up propping the notebook up and sitting down and stared playing.

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl,
But she doesn't have a lot to say

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
But she changes from day to day

I want to tell her that I love her a lot

But I gotta get a bellyful of wine
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl

Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeah,

"Sometimes I forget just how good you are at this." Seb said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you~" I said warmly standing up and walking over to him and sitting down beside him.

"Not what?"

"I don't know." I said pulling at the chords of the guitar absentmindedly.

"What songs do you know by heart?"

"A crap tone."

"Can you play one."

"I could." I shrugged.

"What song do you want?"

"Any."

"Um okay."

I leaned my head back and kissed his jawline and started to play, I saw Seb smile as he recognised the song.

Wise Men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you.

Seb hummed along taking the side of the guitar.

Shall I stay, would it be a sin, of I can't help falling in love with you.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and stopped, I shifted my weight straining my neck to look back at the staircase, Juli(Kidman) was slowly making her way down the stairs and I froze, I forgot she was here.

"Well hello sleeping Beauty." Sebastian said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"You guys are loud." She mumbled.

"That's Joseph's fault." Seb said, I flipped him off and grunted as I stood up to go put my guitar back on its stand.

"Well I don't want to go out."

"But you want to do something."

"Did you dumbass' forget about the backyard rink?" Juli said in a mocking tone, I groaned loudly and Seb chuckled nervously.

"Possibly?" Seb mumbled, Juli snorted and disappeared into the front room, a few minutes later she walked out, holding three pairs of skates, one pair under he arm, the other two she was holding.

"You wanna do something, let's do something." She said.

"But it's cold." I whined.

"Boo hoo, you're Canadian Jojo, suck it up." Juli snapped.

"You suck." I growled walking over the backyard patio door and opened it slipped outside, after putting a coat on of course.

Sebastian and Juli followed soon after and quickly put their skates on, by reflex, I grabbed my hockey stick and gloves along with a few pucks.

Juli grabbed a stick and quickly followed me into the rink and tried to steal the puck I was playing with, I raised an eyebrow.

"Keep away?"

"Oh you're on." I said smiling as Seb stepped into the ice.

This was going to a long night.

_______________________

Happy new year from Canada guys!
I hope you all have a great night and if you're going out stay safe~

Enjoy this fluffy little story because even though I got a post out yesterday I wanted to do something for new years

Have fun
~G