Love

"Joseph?"

"Hmm?" He hummed causing me to smile.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I purred, he blushed looking away with a smile and raising his left hand showing the silver and gold rings that rested on his ring finger.

"A thousand times baby." He said sweetly kissing my cheek.

"Well I do," I said laughing.

"Are you...okay?" He asked concerned, I raised an eyebrow with a curious.

"Why wouldn't I be? I love you, am I not allowed to tell my husband I love him?" I teased, faking looking appalled, he blushed.

"You...don't say that enough, I was worried, that...I don't know, something happened." He said looking away embarrassed, I grabbed his chin and made him face me, I cupped his face.

"You don't have to worry about me Jojo, you know that if anything was wrong you know I'd go to see you first." I said looking him straight in the eyes, he gave me a half smile.

"Yeah?"

"Oh course yes, you mean everything to me, and not to mention that you're my husband, you have the right to know if something's wrong." I smiled and leaned in and kissed him, he kissed back with a chuckle.

"I'm flattered."

He smiled and looked back at his computer, he was writing a story, an interesting one too, about ghost and the part he was working on was at least 2450 words.

"I love you." I said suddenly.

"Stop doing that you're starting to make me worried." I snorted.

"That story is really interesting." I said.

He covered his face embarrassed, I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't like when people read my stories before I'm done." He said as I kissed his neck, I chuckled.

"It's really good." I said leaning back in my chair and he glanced up at the TV and chuckled, I looked up and rolled my eyes.

"COME ON! Why are they still covering this?! I'm getting bored of this shit." I cried.

"Super scary, super cunning, psychotic cannibal." He said without looking to from his screen, I snorted.

"Don't quote me." I teased, he chuckled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, you know that right?"

I rested my hand on his head.

"Of course, I love you too."

Here have some shitty writing cause I need to write and post something, sorry it's so short..

Thanks for 150 reads although I don't deserve it I love y'all for getting to this point💖

But uh enjoy my crappy writing
~G