FNAF

Thunder and lightning roared outside and the pitter patter of rain falling was the only sound, besides the loud static of the TV, to be heard, there was nothing particularly interesting about this night to Joseph.

Perhaps if it wasn't raining, he'd have gone for a walk, or maybe he'd have simply gone outside to look at the stars.

But no.

He sat upright on the couch, arms at his side, straight as a board, staring blankly at the TV which was showing nothing but static, and making a loud and obnoxious buzzing sound, but he didn't make any effort to change the channel.

Sebastian sat, well slept, beside him, gently resting his head on Joseph's shoulder, as to not make the other man uncomfortable, a hardcover copy of The Lord of the rings, The two towers, sat, opened to page number 225, on his lap, he had fallen asleep about 2 hours ago.

Joseph couldn't seem to find sleep, he just wasn't tired.

He was bored.

Every once and awhile he'd glance over at the clock, and frown when the clock either showed the same time or changed by a single minute.

Finally, with a sigh he looked over at Seb and gently nudged the man awake, he blinked a few times before sitting up stretching with a loud yawn, he looked over at Joseph and gave him a gentle smile.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Then what's wrong? It's 12:45." He said looking over at the TV and squinting at the sudden light.

"I can't fall asleep, do you want to play a game."

"Game as in, video game?"

"Yes, you weirdo."

"But it's 12....46 now." He said.

"So? Let's Play a horror game!" Joseph cried excitedly, Seb gaped at Joseph.

"Who are you and what have you done with Joseph?" He asked with a serious face, but he sounded amused.

"My name is Joseph and I haven't done anything, now, we could play, Amnesia, the dark descent."

"You can't fight the enemies in that game." He said, Joseph pouted.

"But if you really want to play that type of game, how about Five Night's at Freddy's?" He suggested.

"Oh my god, I might have forgotten about that game."

"Fair enough, it is an old game." Seb shrugged.

"Let's do it!" Joseph cried happily as Sebastian stood up and yawned before making his way over to the desk where his computer sat, he turned it on, unlocked it and opened and pulled up a browser and typed "Steam", once there he typed "Five nights at Freddy's" into the search bar and selected the first game.

"How much is it?" Seb asked suddenly as Joseph pulled a bottle of Coca-cola out of the fridge.

"It says right beside the game you idiot."

(Note that I don't know how much the game actually is and the school wifi blocks some websites and apparently it blocks steam so yeah.) 

"Oh well, that's not too expensive."

"Well, it doesn't matter because you're going to bye it," Joseph said with a frown.

"Wow okay, Bossypants," Seb said with a chuckle kissing Joseph's cheek.

The purchase and launch of the game only took in itself a few minutes but that felt like an eternity to Joseph whose constant groaning and inability to stay still because he was bouncing on the balls of his feet, was driving, was extremely irritating.