Blank expression

"Do you remember the colour of my eyes?"
I asked gently tracing circles on his forearm.

"They were....... Brown no?" I smiled and nodded even though he couldn't see.

"Yeah they are, I'm happy you remembered."

"I'd never forget." He said causing me to blush.

"Do you remember what grass looks like."

"It's...It's green and kinda spiky, I guess it been a while since I've seen grass."

"Yeah, I know," I answered kissing his cheek and looking down, he chuckled.

"Joseph?" He asked quietly, my head snapped up and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Is it dark outside? Is it late?" I smiled sadly.

"No, it's the early morning, 5:30 in the morning." He made a disappointed face and I cupped his face.

"Oh, I...."

"No no, it's okay! Don't worry." I dropped my hands and took his.

"Look I'm sorry about...About this." He motioned to his eyes, his pupils were darting around the room.

"Hey hey, look in front of you, you know where that is right, look there, I'm here." His eyes darted from the right corner to in front of him.

"You're okay, okay?" I said running my thumb across his lip.

Suddenly tears bubbled in his eyes and he let out a quiet sob, said tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Hey hey! It's fine, please, don't apologize, it's not your fault you lost your..." He let out a choked sobbed and I quickly wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay baby."

"Do you hate me?" He asked, I narrowed my eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Why in the WORLD would I hate you?" I growled gripping his shoulders.

"Because I'm a useless waste of space now." He sobbed again and my eye twitched.

"Who told you that? You don't really believe what they say so you?!" I cried anger rising in my voice, he winced and I calmed down, slightly.

"No one, but without my vision.....I'm...Not the same, I can't work anymore, I'm a waste, I CAN'T SEE!" He roared causing me to wince before he quickly becoming a sobbing mess pounding my chest and resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"Sebastian Castellanos cut the shit, I love you and just because you're blind doesn't mean that I won't, just because you lost your eyesight doesn't mean I feel differently, I don't hate you, never have never will, when will you get that thought that thick skull of yours? I.LOVE.YOU." I spat.

Sebastian sniffled and gave me the warmest smile I'd ever seen, it was the most lovable and beautiful smile I'd ever laid eyes one, I smiled and leaned in gently pressing my lips against his, he hummed in amusement and kissed back, his felt his hands snake their way from his sides to my shoulders and then my neck as they wrapped around it, I smiled.

"You really mean that?" He purred clumsily pulling away.

"Every word."

"100%?"

"1000 %," I said smiling, a tinge of sadness in my voice as he wasn't able to see it.

"I love you Sebastian Castellanos," I said sweetly.

"I.....I love you too Joseph Oda." He answered as he leaned back against the couch curled up under my arm.

"Promise?" He said shyly.

"On my life."