Booty shorts

At precisely three in the morning a loud ringing resounded through the house and caused a loud grumble to be heard, with a growl Joseph graciously slipped out of bed and marched downstairs and over to the front door.

"It's three in the bloody morning what?!" He spat without bothering to get a good look at whoever had rang the doorbell, and also because he hadn't bothered to put his glasses on.

Looking up and squinting his eyes he suddenly realized the man at his door was Sebastian, although he couldn't see very well, he looked sad, extremely sad.

He quickly apologized and led the man inside and over th to the couch.

"I'm gonna go get my glasses, make yourself at home, make a coffee if you'd like, I'll be right back." He said warmly, Sebastian nodded his head.

"Thanks."

He quickly sprinted upstairs stopping only so the pounding in his head could could calm down before running into his room and quickly putting on his glasses, when he returned downstairs Seb was sitting quietly on the couch, eyeing the TV remote with as coffee in hand.

"So what's u-" He stopped seeing Sebastian's expression, he was crying, or he had been.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" He asked quietly wiping away a tear with his thumb.

"I don't really want to talk about it, I...I just needed the company."

"Nah it's fine, I don't mind."

"You're such a babe." Seb answered kissing his forehead.

"I try." He said shrugging.

"Do... Do you have any food."

"Comfort eating?" Seb snorted and with a chuckle nodded his head.

"Can we watch a movie too?"

"Of course, anything in mind?"

"Um... Thor Ragnarok." He said happily, Joseph smiled and walked into the kitchen to make some popcorn and grab whatever candy or chocolate he had.

Seb gave him another kiss as he set the "food" down before raising an eyebrow at him.

"Are you wearing booty shorts?" He asked as Joseph turned around, he seemed amused.

"Wha... No! I..I."

"You're too adorable, you and your booty shorts."

"They're not booty shorts." He said defensively.

"Sure they aren't."

"Shut up."

"You know I'm not gonna stop teasing you about this right?"

"I'm well aware, now shut up the movie's about the start."

"I love you, and thanks."

Joseph gently curled up against Seb and leaned his head on the other man's shoulder.

"Anytime."

"They totally are booty shorts though." Seb crooned causing Joseph to groan loudly.

____________________
Story word count: 410

WOOOOOOO look at me being active!
I really want to make up for such shoe updates so here!

I know it's short, I randomly for the idea while in the car to go to my brother's hockey game but I didn't have Wifi sooooo yeah.

Enjoy!!!!

~G