35 | teen-dults interviews

"today we are with the teen-dults of hawkins, darce montgomery, natalia dyer, joe keery and maisie carlson! thank you so much for joining us today. we have a few questions for you all about the new season but we wanted to start off and introduce the new faces here, darce and maisie,"

"well, im darce montgomery and i play billie hargrove. he's the human antagonist of the season, i guess."

"im maisie carlson, i uh play cindy and i'm not really allowed to say much about my character like, at all," she laughed.

"well, its so lovely having you all here! now tell me, whats it like joining the cast? did you find it difficult to fit in at first because they all knew and worked with each other already?"

"well not really, i guess because of the professional background of it all we were welcomed nicely and not one person made us feel unworthy of being there," maisie said, "but obviously i can only speak for myself, so i dont know about you, darce," she laughed followed with the others laughing, too.

"yeah i mean, i agree with maisie. we all just get along really well which is rare and nice. everyone is so lovely and good to work with, im truly lucky to be in the position im in now and to work with such amazing people,"

they jumped from interviews to interviews for the rest of the day, maisie was feeling better than she did yesterday butshe still wasnt 100% which annoyed her a lot.

"so we heard that you had a little panic backstage yesterday meaning you couldnt be on the panel, are you feeling better now?"

she was in another interview with the four of them and maisie felt embarrassed.

"yeah i am, thank you," she answered uncomfortably. joe sensed her feelings and placed his hand on her knee under the table, giving it a soft rub.

oh how she was thankful for the shit joe keery did for her and the way he made her relax.